GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Simply had to share this lol

R32UAE

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 R32 MKV
Here is one that I saw. Out here in the UAE, there are Honda City's. They were Turbo Charged back in the 80's but this guy thought it would be cool to slap on a "Turbo" badge (this is a newer model, 2008 or so and not turbo). If you also look, there are some kind of windshield wiper guards. Sorry for the bad pic but he was staring at me while I was fake texting to get this pic. The first photo is what a Honda City looks like.

Attachments

• 800px-Honda_City_(fourth_generation,_second_facelift)_(front),_Serdang.jpg
    800px-Honda_City_(fourth_generation,_second_facelift)_(front),_Serdang.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG00072-20120916-1003.jpg
    IMG00072-20120916-1003.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 227

arturb19

Ready to race!
Last night I saw an older (middle aged man) driving a mkvi golf with an r32 sticker beside it and on the right side an R sticker lol couldn't snap a pic as he was driving. The car was bone stock of course. I debated that mod myself since stickers add about 8hp last I heard

Chilternburt

Passed Driver's Ed
Last night I saw an older (middle aged man) driving a mkvi golf with an r32 sticker beside it and on the right side an R sticker lol couldn't snap a pic as he was driving. The car was bone stock of course. I debated that mod myself since stickers add about 8hp last I heard

Those are some mad stickers, here in SA you usually get about 5hp per sticker, unless you stick on those GREDDY sponsor list ones down the sides of your door.