GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Simply had to share this lol

GTIanz

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2009 GTI

what is it with people customizing PT Cruisers? Is it that the car attracts people with poor taste to begin with? Or maybe it's people trying to make the car less ugly?

I can't comprehend why anyone would try to draw attention to themselves while driving a PT Cruiser.

arturb19

Ready to race!
LOL that old Altima with the baby spoiler I fucking died when I saw that. I'm surprised we don't have any civics in here as they seem to be cars that are most riced out.

Method82

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Thats a mid 90's Corolla.

Method82

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
referring to arturb19 comment on the beige corolla.

Method82

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Ah Ah Ahhh!! I missed it all together. I apologize.

jshish23

n00b
Car(s)
'08 R32
this thread is incredible. I will be on the watch for potential additions

Method82

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
That wing isn't nice on any ride. They have those on a lot more pickup trucks here. -__-

I wish I had some pictures of the ridiculousness that I see on the reg around base. Anyone in the military can attest to this. A short list includes:

-An Infinity G35 with the chrome letters spelling "Illest Skyline" and GTR badge next to that
-Chrome italics wal mart "turbo" badge that seems to strictly be applied to only NA cars
-Wings that are literally taller than the roofs of the cars they are cheaply fitted to
-"Donks" out the ass (old chevy impalas or the like with 24+ inch rimmzz) and they have ridiculous chrome vinyl on the side that says "King Of Bama/Georgia"
-A mustang painted with a color changing green paint on 24" chrome rimmzz.

And so many more! Not to mention the hundreds of sky jacked redneck trucks that fly rebel flags off the back and have that stupid semi truck exhaust stack sticking up out of the bed.