GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Simply had to share this lol

arturb19

Ready to race!
saw these out on the street and figured some people on here may get a kick out of them too. pay attention to the stickers...

Attachments

• IMG_0312.JPG
    IMG_0312.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 2,957
  • IMG_0309.jpg
    IMG_0309.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 2,869

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI, Mk2 TT RS
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343286517.123097.jpg

Guess this is a good place to drop this. Saw this and died laughing. Yes it had a fart can and audible subwoofer

Chilternburt

Passed Driver's Ed
Dude we have so much of this in South Africa, people in NA cars with GREDDY stickers, and VTEC on Toyotas, and I've even seen TRD stickers on VW's... so much of fail!

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Dude we have so much of this in South Africa, people in NA cars with GREDDY stickers, and VTEC on Toyotas, and I've even seen TRD stickers on VW's... so much of fail!

Hahha thats great toyota racing on a vw:lol:

Chilternburt

Passed Driver's Ed
Dude you have no idea, people just like the way stickers look, with no understanding for what they mean or represent....
How's this abortion... taken at the local pizza place, he's a delivery boy... and no this is NOT how we do it in SA, this is the ultimate "doing it wrong"
Its a VW Polo Playa, sold elsewhere as a Seat Ibiza

MK-FIVE

Banned
Car(s)
VOLKSWAGEN GTI 2006
Dude you have no idea, people just like the way stickers look, with no understanding for what they mean or represent....
How's this abortion... taken at the local pizza place, he's a delivery boy... and no this is NOT how we do it in SA, this is the ultimate "doing it wrong"

Haha lol whatsup with the aerodynamics fail. The front door has a scoop that causes a load of drag lol.

.:R32AtuB.

vw pride never stops baby

WHAT!? thats a dope ass whip:fighting0030: lmao some people are just dumb

arturb19

Ready to race!

i think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit

GTIanz

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2009 GTI
I posted these in another thread but, I want to see this thread continue..... I see monstrosities like this everywhere.