GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moses

Go Kart Champion
How? Where? Die in a fire?

found the Eames at an antique store on some shelf 30 feet off the ground. got a darn good price on it too.

Where you livin'? I used to rent a place in a mill in Nashua that looked a helluva lot like that. Given I'm sure there are hundreds, maybe thousands of mills converted into apartment buildings throughout New England.

I loved that apartment. Like a block to decent bars and good eats. ~1.5 miles on foot to my job. Below ground garage to park in too. 1 block to the projects to remind myself not go and get fired too..

Converted mills are the shit.
This..

it's actually in Winooski, VT which is like a 2 second drive/bus ride to downtown burlington. i'm really excited it's even smoker friendly and i've never seen a lease cater more to the needs of the tenant than this before.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
idk man she looks low to no maintenance for 60,000 miles

not only the miles on the car, but how it was distributed. it's one thing to say, yeah, i'm the only driver and i drove it for an hour every day and it has 60,000 miles. Another to say it has 60,000 miles but each driver only put one mile on it, and there's a video of three guys riding the car at once.

Mr. White

MESPELLENG WURDZ!
Car(s)
2010 Jetta
not only the miles on the car, but how it was distributed. it's one thing to say, yeah, i'm the only driver and i drove it for an hour every day and it has 60,000 miles. Another to say it has 60,000 miles but each driver only put one mile on it, and there's a video of three guys riding the car at once.

i had to read it twice but true story! but no matter how much it has been used you know u want a ride

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti

I :lol: 'd

InfraRed

Driving on the wrong side
Car(s)
91 R32 Skyline GTS-T
damn 40 dollars is a good deal..im glad i didn't see it because it would have been an impulse buy for my computer i just built haha.

two nights ago i scooped a seagate 1.5 tb drive from newegg for 79 shipped

and these awesome clear poly bags...really richens up the presentation of the shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.