GOLFMKV

Recent Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
Car(s)
06 GTI
Best knife I've ever owned. Had to buy another one.
Plus one bad ass watch:thumbsup:

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
Wow, the cooling on the Antec Three Hundred is great compared to my el cheapo Rosewill. I'm running the x3 425 @ 3.1ghz (stock 2.7), and the temps are way cooler than when it was in my Rosewill case. It was in the 50's under prime 85 max heat test, but here, it's only 42. nd that is with the fans on low.

one problem though, i could not get the dvd drive to fit in the two lower slots. I tried hard to shove my drive into the other two slots, but it would only go in half way. On the top slot, i had to shove it in a bit, but it went in.

Attachments

• cpu temp oc low fan.JPG
    cpu temp oc low fan.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 204

AdvanSuper

Banned
is he refunding return shipping?

btw, if you're looking for a power supply, egg has a Corsair 400w 80+ for $20 AR, or there's also the ocz 500w modular 80+ + dvd drive for $35 AR

No refund on return shipping, but he is refunding me the total of what I paid. My mom works for fedex anyway so she just sent it through them for nothing. I was pissed so I ended up going out and getting a whole Intel setup.... I know there are great deal on i7 procs but the whole build for an SLI system is way too much so I settled with 775 socket. Got a Q9400, P5N-D SLI board and Corsair x2 GB DDR2-800 for $389 AR. Just sent out the rebates today and the one for the antec. I just threw my old AMD setup into the antec and picked up a 460W Cooler Master PSU for $30 at CompUSA, threw in a 74GB raptor, 500GB Seagate and my 9800GTX+ I might try to flip it for $300 or $400 on craigslist or something... Or I might keep it and turn it into a media center.

Moses

Go Kart Champion
alfani 3 button from macys, msrp $500

tasso elba navy blue stripe suit from macys, msrp $550

ended up getting them both for less than $100 total.

Moses

Go Kart Champion
yeah in store with a 20% off coupon.

macys has some crazy crazy deals you just have to look closely and price check things because the tags are rarely right.

right now i know all clearance dress shirts and ties are 11.99 and clearance suits are 75% off (mine was 90%) and usually more. so tomorrow (last day of the sale prices i think) it's worth a look.

and you know you'll get a better selection than what i have, you can imagine how small macys is in VT.

Status
Not open for further replies.