GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent Behavior On the Forum

McQueen77

Banned
hahaha the "tire pressure light" thread was cracking me up.

:smoking:

Haha.. Yeah, I'll admit, I was mean. But come on!! That guy is ridiculous and totally blatantly violated Bender's 'clear concise manner' rule. I just can't handle that kind of thing. Its not even like the guy is English as a second language and is doing the best he can with it. Bashing someone like that would be cruel but in the TPS thread OP's case, the whole typing like you text thing is out of hand.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
idk wut u guys r tlkg abt.

:D

McQueen77

Banned
idk wut u guys r tlkg abt.

:D

Just took your advice and someone just popped the cherry on my edit ignore list.. Can only read so much gibberish.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
i cut corners here and there. i normally don't capitalize anything when informally talking to everyone on the forum, but at least i always punctuate and spell. it's hard to help someone that you can't understand.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I'm not a fan of having members ignore one another but lets face it, not everyone is going to get along. If it makes this a more enjoyable place for members to spend time then I'm glad its a feature we have.

JhnR

Banned
Is this forum 420 friendly? Can't we all get along?

spelling or no spelling

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
basically everytime you see this dude: :smoking: at the bottom of my posts, you can disregard pretty much anything i say before that lmao

new little code i made up so everyone knows when my posts can be stupid.

Sounds good. Sometimes when you are just joking people might take it too seriously lol

.....Maybe those Florida boys should do something similar it could save them from being banned...shoot I need to watch myself too haha.

Bender1

Banned
I don't know what it is but everyone seems to be acting like bigger dicks as of late.

This is a word of warning that I am done screwing around.

Bans will be handed out aggressively hence forth.

Bumping an old thread and quoting myself. This is active once again.

And as a reminder...

As Justice Stewart said, "I know it when I see it." I know that doesn't give the exactly what you are looking for but in short - if someone is deliberately harassing someone else via post, I will do something about it.

If you won't say the insult it in front of your grandmother, don't post it.

Via PM, things can be freed from that standard a bit, but harassment there won't be tolerated either.

In the event there are two offending parties, I don't care who "started it."