'18 Golf R
:scared0016:​

michal

Go Kart Champion

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
I don't know what it is but everyone seems to be acting like bigger dicks as of late.

This is a word of warning that I am done screwing around.

Bans will be handed out aggressively hence forth.

ummm it is a volkswagen forum, there always was, are and will be dicks in the forum.

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R
i think generic trolling for funnies and luls is acceptable as it's done in good spirits, and as long as the person on the receiving end isn't 17 years old, and wants to throw down like a douche, it's usually good for a few laughs.

people who fail-troll the forums with illiterate bullshit, and shit talk is a whole different story.

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
i think generic trolling for funnies and luls is acceptable as it's done in good spirits, and as long as the person on the receiving end isn't 17 years old, and wants to throw down like a douche, it's usually good for a few laughs.

people who fail-troll the forums with illiterate bullshit, and shit talk is a whole different story.

Agreed 100%...I love jumping in for lulz as much as possible. Half the time people are posting the same questions over and over or posting about something crazy so why not add some random google images, gifs or comments? Sometimes having a 17yr old who wants to throw down as the OP actually adds to the lulz, focal. I read these boards all throughout the day...it's good to have some laughs. Even better when it leads to IRL LOLs and odd looks at the office.