markcaughey

Ready to race!

markcaughey

Ready to race!

Daffy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 GTI
It's because you have several shades of black and several shades of red. Tails, tint on window, r32 bumper wheels.

markcaughey

Ready to race!
Hopefully once the exhaust is done it will look better.

Looks better than before anyway

markcaughey

Ready to race!
which exhaust did you get? Oem r32 or aftermarket?

Looks much better, you should put a tow hook to fuck with the Honda boys

Thanks. I was beginning to get worried that it looked crap ! Although I think once again I'm looking at it to much !

Daffy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 GTI
I doesn't look like crap at all. Pictures can make an amazing car look like shit. Keep up the good work!

markcaughey

Ready to race!
Im looking to do this as well, how much should I expect to pay for the custom exhaust?

Mines is getting done for £100 including new tips !

markcaughey

Ready to race!
I was told by a custom shop that it was impossible! Which catback do you have?

Originally I had my rear "suitcase" muffler removed and juts straight pipe from there. So basically the shop will just cut it again from where the rear muffler used to start. And he will just make the pipe straight instead of bending off to the side. And then come out to the two pipes at the end.

I think it may not be possible to keep your rear muffler box with this setup as there is limited space because the R32 has no spare wheel so there is more space under there . But with my car not having the rear muffler its not a problem.

markcaughey

Ready to race!
Looking for some inspiration/idea on what style of tip to go for

These are a few iv found that I like the look of, but give me your ideas :thumbsup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 977