OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
uh oh

nintendodude

Banned
Car(s)
Jetta
is that bad? where is that online template? I am about to take off my catch can and do some logs after maybe another tank of gas so everything has time to adapt.

does anyones FSI run correctlY!?

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
sorry i figured no one would actually look at it i just posted it to humor myself.

here's boost, in milibars because i can't use excel for shit

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
Arin, if it helps, i just pulled the car onto a lift and tested the N75 solenoid w/ an ohm meter.

apparantely it's supposed to read between 20-30 ohm but it read nothing. i think my n75 is bad.

i've also tested just about every inch of the car for boost leaks, so unless someone drilled a hole in my intercooler i don't know where the hell it's coming from.
also you all know the sounds of a boost leak, very distinctive, however i'm not hearing it from any angle of the car.

all i get is hearing the turbo a little loud, not like compressor wheel play, just overworked turbo. no symptoms though of a bad turbo; i hear when they go it's pretty obvious.

nintendodude

Banned
Car(s)
Jetta
mose, you seem to have the wherewithall to fix shit - get the new FMIC, not the twintercooler, the other one and replace all the tubing with metal tubing. you're made of money, right? good! cause while you're at it, you should remove the turbo and check it with a microscope for mites and mange.

fucking hello, this car makes me crazy.

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
what are you talking about i have a eurojet oem front mount intercooler. i checked all the hoses and they are fine.

apparantly i blew a big cloud of black smoke out my tailpipe today in 2nd gear just cruising, maybe changing gears.

really hope i don't need cylinder work, hope its just my catless exhaust or something.

sloMk5

2007 GTI
your graphs will be a lot more effective if you dont include the extra data from before and after the actual pull. and to convert to psi you just take the mbar values, subract atmosperic and multply by .0145. once you do one just just drag it down and copy the formula so it does all the other conversions for you.

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
here's some better logs

i don't know how to turn milibar into psi. computer programs have never been my strong point.

Last edited: