Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
Arin's tool uses excel to graph.

moses you can use google docs.

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
it's cool. i just don't have the patience to use my pentium 2 tonight. so damn slow.

and microsoft technical service is down for the night so i can't unlock my windows office just yet.

bah.

sloMk5

2007 GTI
i can whip you up some real quick if you want. i have a template already made from my last set.

leviathan18

Ready to race!
YEEEEEEEEES please

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
yeah i have to get to the bottom of this boost leak. replaced my catch can fittings today, replaced the plug on my throttle body bung, drove the car around, still makes a wicked blow off sound, i know the DV isn't bad, it's a G with 4000 miles on it.

i'm about to boot up my old ghetto ass laptop w/ excel from a decade ago installed on it.

see if i can make some decent logs.

excel on my good comp (this one) will only let me look at the file, won't even let me delete columns cuz i'm locked out.

already though i can see that my wastegate duty cycle is pretty much 0 or 75 or 95% open, and i'm losing about 600 milibars of boost when the ECU is requesting 2.4 bar (note atmospheric pressure is approximately ~1 bar at the moment outside) making my car into a pansy wagon.

i'm really annoyed i didn't call the APR dealer in Rutland to troubleshoot over the phone with, the John, the owner, is a really smart guy and he may have an idea or two.

just hoping my wastegate is still intact.

o and the worst part?

my parents just had the driveway sealed, so i can't put my car on it until tonight! if you don't know, that means i can't put my car up on ramps/jack stands and get underneath it to inspect it.

fml hope my n75 and wastegate are fine, knock on wood.

GolfRS

Banned
If you are seeing more than 90% by redline, its probably your wastegate.

I am experiencing the same issue, and i can't wait for Forge to make the
actuator for the K04......