GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Paddle valves anyone?

kush

sv_gravity 0
I wouldn't do just one, I did contemplate using 2 1/2" lines for the supply feed though. One for the front one for the rear and then splitting it at the paddles. The air goes from the tank to the paddle then from paddle to bags. I can't imagine how slow it would be if you we're using only one line even if it was 3/8" or 1/2".

any reason you didn't go with the two 1/2" lines? i don't think it should really be a big deal using one for each corner, i'll be running them through the interior trim anyway. just trying to come up with the best solution for a simple setup.

paulnur

Rookie
Car(s)
2008 GTI MKV
[/IMG]

Bagging your car before led interior? LOL NOOB, lol jk.

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
any reason you didn't go with the two 1/2" lines? i don't think it should really be a big deal using one for each corner, i'll be running them through the interior trim anyway. just trying to come up with the best solution for a simple setup.

Dont go with 1/2" youll need 1/4"

jrbrownie00

Go Kart Champion

ya, the paddles take 1/4".

tomshouse516

tomtomtomotomtomtomtomtom
Car(s)
09 GT1
bump for more setups :smile:

also what do you guys think of running just one line and splitting it into four right behind the paddles? or two > four? seems like it would naturally make it easier to route less lines.

I run one 1/2" split with a 7 port distro block. It has plenty of speed getting to height and adjusting on the fly.

It's not fast but I prefer the slower lift and drop speed.