GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Paddle valves anyone?

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
Just looking to see if anyone else on here is running manual air management and how they mounted it all up. I've only seen a few MKV's running manual and very little of their actual locations, setups, etc.

I know not many run these things, but I like them. Plus it was a TON of work getting all the lines into that confined space. Had to run 2 feed lines and 4 lines out. That's all 1/4" DOT line and you air guys know how much of a pain in the ass it can be.

Overall I'm damn happy about how it turned out. Just need to get a new "top" for my CarPC switch which is that other little push button you see.

Suni

Ready to race!
I'd also like to see some setups on how people mount there management. Whether it's digital or analog. I know a lot of people ride with the switch on their lap (if they've got an accuair setup.)

Slater

FaNaTTicK
Car(s)
08 GTI MKV
I keep mine in the center console. i am personally not a fan of when a swtichbox or touchpad is just laying around the interior.

oh clean! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
Yea if I had something like switch speed I would probably keep it hidden. Thing is you can't really hide stuff when you're going all manual. You need to see the gauges and you're always messing with the switches. It would be too impractical to leave it hidden.

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Bump anyone mount their paddles under the headlight switch?

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Pic? Was it hard to run the lines there? Prob looks really slealthy

babydubz

bagged life.
Car(s)
09 GTI (SOLD)
i know you asked for paddles, but i guess this might give people ideas. i hollowed out my ash/coin tray to mount my Dakota gauge. i wanted to be as stealth as possible so with this, i can just close it and the gauge tucks away neatly.

my touchpad is inside my center console arm rest storage compartment.

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Oh dude thats how i exactly want mine^ it looks so sick there. I wanna put the paddles there and put gauges in the cubby box like or ashtray. Thats awesome tho^ hard to do?