Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Nice! Def gonna buy that one, thats a good price too

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Would a radar plug work in the charger spot? I mean i could just hardwire it...

Reasons

[iDub]
Would a radar plug work in the charger spot? I mean i could just hardwire it...

Just get one of these.

They're like maybe $10.

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Yea i dont know yet, although that would def work. I really wanna see how this guy gutted his ashtray lol

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
Car(s)
2007 GTI
This is exactly how I mounted mine, I personally love the location. It is easy to reach while driving incase something come up suddenly and looks very OEM. Unless you knew it was aftermarket you wouldn't notice the switches.

I plan to mount my gauges in my center console cubby and relocate my 12v and re-wire it to be constant instead of on the ignition switch.

Ive got my easystreet gauges laying around but Im contemplating on doing one of the two:

using my easy street gauges and buying a dual gauge pod and mounting it on the steering wheel

buying a dakota digital gauge and using it with my newouth column pod I have laying around

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
This looks really good i wanna get my gauges to sit like that

Attachments

• eurp-1112-06+2010-vw-golf-gti+gauges.jpg
    eurp-1112-06+2010-vw-golf-gti+gauges.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 541

kush

sv_gravity 0
bump for more setups :smile:

also what do you guys think of running just one line and splitting it into four right behind the paddles? or two > four? seems like it would naturally make it easier to route less lines.

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
damn all this talk and pictures of setups has got me wanting air so damn bad right now!! uggggjhhhh

jrbrownie00

Go Kart Champion
bump for more setups :smile:

also what do you guys think of running just one line and splitting it into four right behind the paddles? or two > four? seems like it would naturally make it easier to route less lines.

I wouldn't do just one, I did contemplate using 2 1/2" lines for the supply feed though. One for the front one for the rear and then splitting it at the paddles. The air goes from the tank to the paddle then from paddle to bags. I can't imagine how slow it would be if you we're using only one line even if it was 3/8" or 1/2".