Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
boo

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
Dude, Pac Man is amazing.

Honestly who can beat this guy right now? No one. Flat out, no one.

Pretty Boy has the best chance, but even he won't beat Manny. Manny has gone from a power puncher with one real punch to a complete boxer. His power is still there and it's like he gets faster every fight. Simply amazing.

D4UN7L355

EVOC Qualified
Car(s)
Rabbit
I think it has something to do with the fact he's gone up so many weight classes. He brings an unprecedented speed to the heavier boxer. It's like they've never experienced it.... Hatton couldn't even see where the punches were coming from. He just let them connect in shock.

GTIxpinay

dirty pirate hooker
i went to a lady gaga concert in NYC which ended at around 10:10, then raced back to jersey kind of drunk, to my friends house right before the fight started, and it only lasted for barely 3 minutes. wtf?!

but im happy pacquiao won! i was a little scared, but that shit was embarassing!

MAYWEATHER JR NEXT!

Last edited:

fusiongt

Ready to race!
I really hope Mayweather beats Marquez... I know Marquez is a good fighter, but I hate when people say he's better than Pacquiao because he "won more rounds". When Marquez beat Baby Bull Diaz I remember the post match interview he said something about Pacquiao not wanting to fight him - I' was thinking, that's because he already proved he can beat you! Sure Pacman tied him the first fight but that was before he knew how to use his right hand lol... and the total for both matches is he knocked Marquez down 4 times so of course he's the better fighter.

I always think if this was the old days and they went 15 rounds, who would win? Pacquiao and his big ass calves have unlimited stamina and would easily win the Marquez matches if it had gone on any longer.

Now that Mayweather is fighting Marquez, I hope Mayweather wins (even if he is a douche) so we could get the match of the century (yea the centuries young but I stand but what I said). Mayweather vs Pacquiao was just a dream a few months ago, but now it could almost become reality. I still think Pacquiao is too fast for any fighter including Mayweather, but damn it would be a great match with so much drama... the 24/7 series would probably have like 8 episodes leading up to the match. It would just be great to see Mayweather destroyed like everyone else...

Well got that stuff off my chest. Now I'm just happy that Pacquiao proved he's the best in the world and that Hatton is pretty much overrated. He beat the legend Tszyu but that's mostly because of the way it was reffed (grabbing = boring and cheap).

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
I'm sure that Floyd, should they get a match, will give Manny much more of a fight than Hatton did last night. It was just really unexpected that Hatton was going to get knocked out, let alone that early in the fight. Hatton was the favorite since Manny had not fought a fighter that heavy before and he moved up in weight. Pacquiao was amazing and I hope he keeps it up. What I like about him is that he is so very humble. Well deserving guy indeed!

GTIxpinay

dirty pirate hooker
I'm sure that Floyd, should they get a match, will give Manny much more of a fight than Hatton did last night. It was just really unexpected that Hatton was going to get knocked out, let alone that early in the fight. Hatton was the favorite since Manny had not fought a fighter that heavy before and he moved up in weight. Pacquiao was amazing and I hope he keeps it up. What I like about him is that he is so very humble. Well deserving guy indeed!

yes i love that he's humble especially since mayweather sr was spewing all that shit talk! WHO'S TALKING NOW :fighting0030:

DROID_behavior

.:. m a s D U B .:.
Car(s)
GTI MkV BMP
yes i love that he's humble especially since mayweather sr was spewing all that shit talk! WHO'S TALKING NOW :fighting0030:

srsly! for a guy that talks the talk he sure doesn't walk the walk. during the 24/7 specials they were just chillin and having bbq's. pacqiao is ALL boxing/religion.

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
I love how Freddy just let them film everything. From the sparring sessions, to the strategy talk when him and Mike were sitting there in the dark on the couch. He basically was like, 'Here's what we're gonna do, can you handle it?'

Obviously the answer was no. After I heard Sr. say that Hatton was a race horse and Manny was a mule, I couldn't wait to see that stupid smirk wiped off his face.