GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Oh dear.

isaw

Banned
He prolly wrote hes a Dr in the book somewhere.... and she though about going fishing.

benno

AU section: 1 man band
Byza, that's an interesting question as the owner manual was not in the car - that's why she called me. I think she found a card for either insurance or finance in there and the fucking company gave her my mobile number. grrr

Greg, I don't know but she sounded hot :p

isaw, I doubt it! Never wrote my name, let alone occupation in there, and the book wasn't in the car. BTW get back to me on groupwise re: ALK

tooraktrash

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Golf GTI
Tell her to search for part numbers on google to save ALOT of money. e.g. 1k1XXXXXX into google, will spit out ebay and other sites which have them forsale.

I just put that in and only got one result...

New Picture (2).jpg

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Byza, that's an interesting question as the owner manual was not in the car - that's why she called me. I think she found a card for either insurance or finance in there and the fucking company gave her my mobile number. grrr

She was probably after the log books then or your dip stick?

benno

Yeah log books. Not much in there though, car hadn't even had it's first service.

Dipstick, I'll need hi res photo I'd before she gets that ;)

benno

she smsd me today and said the electrics are very messed up but she'll get an auto lecky to look at it soon. Wouldn't want to be that guy!

gregozedobe

Battle scarred veteran
Somehow I think there is a bit more to the stated damage than what he admits to "STORM AFFECTED....(RAIN)" . Just a bit of heavy rain isn't usually enough to write a car off, unless these new Polos are really only a fair weather car ;)

GP_GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Yeah, it's not as if the drivers window was left open and it got a bit wet :) the car was W/O by the insurance coy, and they may be as unpopular as car salesmen, but they do know their stuff when it comes to repairing or not....