GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official OZ Photo Section - of VW's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Ok mate, but we shouldn't through throwstones mister stock non gti boy. When you get a big boy and can afford your own pad ( not mums) you might be able to even afford to by buy your wife a GTI, as is mine biutch.
Enjoy your GT with toyo's ???? and thats 19's tiny!
No horse is high enough!
I'm sorry keep posting puss, we love to have our mailbox filled with the shite!

You fail spelling looser!

Lima

Vorsprung durch technik
Does anyone know where razzman can get some OEM hubcaps...

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
Just for you princess...

minigolf for the win as per usual :thumbsup:

great update mate!

so it's official? or is that some super snazzy pshopping?

razzman73

Razzman
Car(s)
2008 MK5 GTI
yeah ok touched a nerve.
Also i appreciate the physical threat! ( GTI SS)
Polarbear666 save it for the primary school yard.....am not... are so... he will so whip your arse... he is the best..... (ohh yeah, i have a gt too????)
Sorry for the spelling ( you sure did get me there) and well done 3857 post - who's the looser?

GTI_SS

illektronik
Car(s)
APR Edition 30 GTI M
yeah ok touched a nerve.
Also i appreciate the physical threat! ( GTI SS)
Polarbear666 save it for the primary school yard.....am not... are so... he will so whip your arse... he is the best..... (ohh yeah, i have a gt too????)
Sorry for the spelling ( you sure did get me there) and well done 3857 post - who's the looser?

I didn't physically threaten you in any way. I'm not that kind of guy.

I can just see a whole lot of :fighting0030: coming your way, keyboard style.

Maverick

Go Kart Champion

How old are you? Still at primary school? Not one to pick on spelling or grammar but FFS every single sentence has glaring errors.

who's the looser?

Ok mate, but we shouldn't through stones mister stock non gti boy. When you get a big boy and can afford your own pad ( not mums) you might be able to even afford to by your wife a GTI, as is mine biutch.

Bog stock cars in there mums garage is a waist of time, not to mention download space.

tooraktrash

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Golf GTI
Yeah... so.... back to our regular programming...

P1000564.jpg

(not my best work, I know)

Scotty1991

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW Golf Pacific
Ok mate, but we shouldn't through stones mister stock non gti boy. When you get a big boy and can afford your own pad ( not mums) you might be able to even afford to by your wife a GTI, as is mine biutch.
Enjoy your GT with toyo's ???? and thats 19's tiny!
No horse is high enough!
I'm sorry keep posting puss, we love to have our mailbox filled with the shite!

You sir, have misread the name of this website, it is Golf MKV, not Golf GTI or MKV GTI, so therefore, any MKV Golf can participate, and any other VW group car can be discussed. On top of that, your 19" wheels look horrible on that colour golf, so perhaps you should not criticize others. Plus making enemies on here doesnt put you in a favorable position for meets and drives if everyone there hates you.

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
I see a long future for you here, razzman.

Dubber

hey razzman

id rather look at pictures of all vw's than yours with ugly ass shitty cheap wheels!

whats with the cc number plates? what consulate are you from? you sure have a attitude that could get you in a lot of trouble the consulate cant protect you from!

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Maybe not cheap wheels, but wrong offset wheels is more appropriate. You may not have wasted time researching it before buying them, only to complain about rubbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.