GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official OZ Photo Section - of VW's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

POLARBEAR666

Ready to race!
Say hello to Stevie_gti

Can we get a shot of the front of the car from a bit further away to check out the dynabeams from the front.

Phully sick lights!:happyanim:

mtj007

Diesel smoked
My Golf

Edit: Deleted pics of other boring bog stock white VWs...

Completely unrelated, I'm pretty sure Paul_OH's parents live down the street from me. I have seen the GT in the driveway a couple of times.

Last edited:

Paul_OH

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf GT TSI
Completely unrelated, I'm pretty sure Paul_OH's parents live down the street from me. I have seen the GT in the driveway a couple of times.

Hah! When I saw the White Passat, I thought that looks familiar! :laughabove:

Welcome

Paul_OH

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf GT TSI
Last time I saw the GT parked there I slowed right down as I drove past to get a look :thumbsup: Love the colour.

It looks great when it's clean but it's a bitch to keep it that way. Coming into Winter I'd love a UG, RS or CW. I'll keep an eye out for you next time I'm visiting the oldies

Paul

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
hahaha...

oh dear.

9'er stop being a cunt.

and martin, you'v got to stop following me round the forum, people are going to start thinking i'm weird :rolleyes:

mtj007

Diesel smoked
I hope nobody takes offence, But I must say Bog stock cars in there mums garage is a waist of time, not to mention download space. Come on, white stock passat and tiguans. F -- meee BORING, why dont we just go the VW website and have a look at a clean - new one. sorry.
Rolling Gti and R32 is sweet though!!!!

I have deleted the pictures now to keep you happy. I sincerely apologise for wasting part of your download limit.

Since you have a higher post count than me and a non-stock Silver GTI, you are clearly superior to me with my lowly stock TDI. I only hope that one day I can be as great as you. :bow:

I must have been mistaken when I thought it was a thread to post pics of any VWs, not just modified GTIs and R32s.

:middlefinger:

Lima

Vorsprung durch technik
I hope nobody takes offence, But I must say Bog stock cars in there mums garage is a waist of time, not to mention download space. Come on, white stock passat and tiguans. F -- meee BORING, why dont we just go the VW website and have a look at a clean - new one. sorry.
Rolling Gti and R32 is sweet though!!!!

Just for you princess...

Status
Not open for further replies.