GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Atlanta chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotsol

Ready to race!
Ill be there all day tomorrow after 1:15 pm if ya wanna stop by....just make sure my gti is there, so I can hook ya up an all.

thanks man

My name is Patrick and this is me

DubKnight

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
01 mkiv laguna gti
where at Joel? I lived in Sandy Springs for 10yrs.

Well Patrick, Im Scott and I dont have a pic of me lol but nice to meet ya.

roruss08gti

Have you been RickRolled?
Car(s)
08 GTI
Hey Scott, are you going to get those H&R Springs? I just found someone selling some Neuspeed Sport Springs that I am trying to get.

Are we doing the Varsity on the28th? Cause I thought we were doing Chipotle!

DubKnight

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
01 mkiv laguna gti
yea, im going to get them this saturday before I come up your way and help with the emblem. Thats what I thought as well.....No one changed it from that until Nico tossed that one in the middle lol.

nicodemayo

Ready to race!
yea, im going to get them this saturday before I come up your way and help with the emblem. Thats what I thought as well.....No one changed it from that until Nico tossed that one in the middle lol.

roruss08gti, dont worry, it was just an idea, Downtown is a little more photogenic than a restaurant parking lot lol but im game to meet wherever. Sorry dub, i didn't see where the final meeting place on the 28th was posted, which is why i mentioned the idea. I plan on bringing my d40

-Nic

roruss08gti

Car(s)
08 GTI
roruss08gti, dont worry, it was just an idea, Downtown is a little more photogenic than a restaurant parking lot lol but im game to meet wherever. Sorry dub, i didn't see where the final meeting place on the 28th was posted, which is why i mentioned the idea. I plan on bringing my d40

-Nic

Nah, It's not a problem, and I agree with you on the photogenics of DT as opposed to a restaurant parking lot. It's just that my stomach was not doing so well after the Varsity. Plus, if we want to get some shots of the skyline, I know fo a great parking deck in Dunwoody that is usually open.

roruss08gti

Car(s)
08 GTI
Used to work in one of the buildings there. would always park on the top of the parking deck because no one else did.

roruss08gti

Car(s)
08 GTI

When are you going to put them in? Cause I am trying to get a set as well.

DubKnight

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
01 mkiv laguna gti
Oh no worries Nico....was just saying that was what you suggested thats all,no hard feelings. Oh yea, that marta parking deck would be great (that is the one you are talking about right?) As for my stomach after that, man I ate alot that day lol.

Im not sure when i will put them on. If they are easy I will do it myself most likely or if you get some soon maybe put them on when you get yours (If you know how to do them that would be badass).

roruss08gti

Car(s)
08 GTI
Oh no worries Nico....was just saying that was what you suggested thats all,no hard feelings. Oh yea, that marta parking deck would be great (that is the one you are talking about right?) As for my stomach after that, man I ate alot that day lol.

Im not sure when i will put them on. If they are easy I will do it myself most likely or if you get some soon maybe put them on when you get yours (If you know how to do them that would be badass).

Actually, it's not the Marta Parking deck, cause that one is always monitored by MARTA Police, it is an office building around the corner from there.

As for the springs, I have never done them before, but I am great at reading DIY threads and a friend of mine has done his on his Cobra. So I am pretty sure he can help, He is an Engineer and should be able to use that expertise somehow.

DubKnight

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
01 mkiv laguna gti
oh ok, well I know he area pretty well and I know of some by the Taco Mac in that area that are always empty up top it seems or very little traffic.

Oh cool, yea Im good at reading the DIY threads an doin it as well but I know I would mess up somewhere on that one lol.

roruss08gti

Car(s)
08 GTI
Let's just try not to screw things up on the install of the springs. Since the car "rides" on everything being correct.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.