GTI side.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 2,471
  • GTI turbo.jpg
    GTI turbo.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 2,451

joelmlmkv

Ready to race!
nice, i like.....how do you like revo?

Its tight, but i think that right now I have a bad dv. I need to replace it. I have the "g" version in my garage, but need to find time, and need to buy some ramps. But revo stg1 is tight, def worth the money.
WOT spin some in 2nd and in 3rd when wet out. I ran against a LS1 Z28, and lost, but only by abour .5 to 1 car length from a 40 roll - ? (topped out 4th and hit 5th)

DubKnight

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
01 mkiv laguna gti
Not bad, yea im debating on getting a WOT or not. Def gonna get stage 2 revo and that sucks on the dv man. If i had ramps I would let ya use them.

joelmlmkv

Ready to race!
Not bad, yea im debating on getting a WOT or not. Def gonna get stage 2 revo and that sucks on the dv man. If i had ramps I would let ya use them.

Thanks, I think I am going to just buy them, only like $40 or so. What exactly is the WOT and where do you get one???

DubKnight

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
01 mkiv laguna gti
Curious...anyone have a down pipe? Im looking for one and im trying to trade or sell a built resistant vest.

DubKnight

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
01 mkiv laguna gti
Thanks, yea we had a good time and there was a hugh group of street bikes there as well. We all stayed like around 4 hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.