GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Obsidian6's Photo Thread.

obsidian6

Creative.
Car(s)
MkV GTI
I decided to make a thread for myself as I create images of my GTi.

As some of you know, I'm 22 and currently working for Apple as a Creative (Teacher). I am also a Photographer by trade. I've done a lot of freelance work and hope to do some press work as a photojournalist soon. As far as my car is concerned, I have loved every one of the 15k miles I've put on the GTI since December 23, 2007 (I even love the 5k that came with the car. Yes that puts me at 20k already.)

I don't have many mods currently, but as I get the funds to do more I certainly will.

Right now all I'm sporting is:
H&R Sport Cup-Kit
Open Fog-Grilles
Lamin-X yellow fogs

I'm starting it off with a series of 8 that I did today for fun. I may repost some old images, but I'll try not to.

Enjoy.

-Abram

(Oh and in case anyone was wondering what I used to shoot these. They were all taken with my Canon 1DmkIII and either my 24mm f/1.4L or 16-35mm f/2.8L lenses. I was going for a wider-angle for this series. All post-processing was done in Photoshop CS3 on a Mac.)

Update: 7/29 - A couple more photos!

Last edited:

MKV Turbo15

23psi and fast as fuck!
Car(s)
Jetta
very sick! Seems like all us Apple employees rock dubs, at least in your case and a majority of our team members. Im a Concierge at Flatirons Apple here in Colorado.

obsidian6

Creative.
Car(s)
MkV GTI
very sick! Seems like all us Apple employees rock dubs, at least in your case and a majority of our team members. Im a Concierge at Flatirons Apple here in Colorado.

This is true! There seems to be quite a few Apple employees on here. I know at my store one of our Concierge team members has a UG GTI and there are quite a few Golfs and Jettas amongst the rest. However, sadly, I'm the only real enthusiast in the store.

MKV Turbo15

23psi and fast as fuck!
Car(s)
Jetta
This is true! There seems to be quite a few Apple employees on here. I know at my store one of our Concierge team members has a UG GTI and there are quite a few Golfs and Jettas amongst the rest. However, sadly, I'm the only real enthusiast in the store.

dang thats a shame. It seems that all the people who have dubs at our store are really into modding them. Slammed Mk3's, rabbits, GTI's and Jetta everywhere.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Damn noice!

staulkor

V-Dubber
Car(s)
VW GTI MkV Fahrenhei
1st pic is money

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex