NSW 2010 VW Cruise

What date are you able to attend?

• Total voters

benough

Torque to me
Car(s)
Golf GT Sport
No it's not sarcastic.

Some people here don't like how some members/admins behave on VWW. Someone started a thread and a bit of a bitch fight ensued.

I know a lot of VWW people personally and I think they are great.

I just wanted to explain a bit of history but my advice to you is go along and make some friends, see some great older VW's.

STOIE

CBR VW OC Founder
Car(s)
MkV R32
Okay,

Well, I don't want to be known as one of "those" vww'ers but yeah in my scenario there are many more locals to me on VWW than here unfortunately... :(

STOIE

CBR VW OC Founder
Car(s)
MkV R32
Nah I don't mean it that way, I just mean, I know some of you guys now, where as over there its all foreign to me ...

RobGtSport

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW R32
OK back on track...
Where do people want to cruise to and from where?
Do we want to do a south coast run once again? or are we sick of that?
Come on and put in some ideas

triode12

Go Kart Champion
How about a whole weekend!

Down to Jindabyne on Friday night, drive the badass thredbo roads, huge loop, drive home sunday via some back roads.

That sounds like a good drive - but the road to Jindabyne is heavily policed and some of the back roads are not sealed.

STOIE

CBR VW OC Founder
Car(s)
MkV R32
I know where to go, that's my region babes! :p

And if we are actually considering doing this... that would be AWESOME...!!!

Yeah could only imagine how sick that trip would be and the footage we could get.... wooo!

STOIE

CBR VW OC Founder
Car(s)
MkV R32
Rob, go ahead... make a new one.

I agree that 21 odd pages is probably enough, but to wrap things up the last trip was sick.

Just noticed... we are only 2,500 views away from making this the most viewed Aus GTG on the site :p

JohnnyG

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32 DSG 4-Motion
Why is that a bad thing? My point was they are good people.

I was a member of VWW first I went to 2 of their drive days found them friendly but un-organised by un-organised I mean they don't plan properly and secondly they don't use UHF's.

I rocked up and said so guys what channel is everyone on and the responce was "Oh we dont use them any more to many people stuffed around so we thought it better not to use them"

Well shit what happens if somthing goes wrong or someone takes a wrong turn ...da

Last edited:

RobGtSport

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW R32
So am I still making another thread even though someone else is organising one on the same day?

STOIE

CBR VW OC Founder
Car(s)
MkV R32
Well I am fine for that Rob,

Hey doesn't matter what they're doin', with no UHF and all, we can UHF it up boys!

It would be an awesome turnout I imagine...