GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NFL Draft Discussion?

danrazzaqi

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 CB GTi
I'm glad the Panthers drafted a DT that has potential. We haven't had a good one since Kris Jenkins. I hope we can find a couple tall athletic people to play CB. Our D is suddenly looking pretty good if Beason and T.D. stay healthy.

Oh yea star is no joke! panthers are lucky, i was hoping he would fall just a bit more so the vikings could grab him but we got floyd so its all good.

cant wait till these two teams play each other this season :thumbsup: gonna be a great game

danrazzaqi

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 CB GTi
fixed that for you...

Just think, the stands would be full.

^^:lol:
i still laugh at all the analyst who said gabbert was going to be the best qb from that class. hell even ponder has outplayed him.

anyways geno smith is still there... but imo he's not that great. Mike Glennon and Matt Scott are gonna be the best qbs from this draft

BlueDubbinTDI

Go Kart Champion
fixed that for you...

Just think, the stands would be full.

We were 20th in attendance last year idk why everyone thinks we don't go. Sure we go and watch them lose but we really are damn good fans we just lose A LOT. And I sorta expect us to pass on QBs this year and get into the better draft class next year. Either way everyone knows Gabbert isn't the future

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
My Rams picked up Tavon Austin #8.
He better deliver. We need all the help we can get on offense.

My Rams traded up to get an undersized receiver for our perpetually injured quarterback. He better develop a good relationship with our backup because that's who will be throwing to him by week 8.

Fixed.

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
Giants with their usual defensive tackle and end lol. We need a young stud linebacker......

I still can't believe they dumped Blackburn for Conner. I'm happy we are getting Eli some more protection on the line with Justin Pugh but I agree the linebacker situation needs to be looked at. I understand the need for some serious work on our defensive line but we are so heavily stocked on DEs and DTs as it is (not that it helped us last season).

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The idea of Smith learning behind Sanchez makes me chortle.