GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NFL Draft Discussion?

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
I still can't believe they dumped Blackburn for Conner. I'm happy we are getting Eli some more protection on the line with Justin Pugh but I agree the linebacker situation needs to be looked at. I understand the need for some serious work on our defensive line but we are so heavily stocked on DEs and DTs as it is (not that it helped us last season).

I agree man. I just don't like to criticize Reese because he has proven to have excellent results on draft day. I guess they felt these were the best defensive players available at the time. I'm also happy they didn't draft a WR, tells me they are going to do the right thing with Cruz. I saw Coughlin's press conference and he feels Hankins will have a immediate impact on the stopping the run game. If that's the case it will help our linebackers up the middle, but we still have holes there. Maybe they will do something in free agency......

The defensive line is a philosophy as well, although the Giants have had historic linebackers in their past.....

Last edited:

Finkikus

Ready to race!
Is Barkley really the guy to run Chip Kelly's offense in Philly? I don't see a fit here.

All the USC QB's in the last decade have been a bust. I hope that since he was such a late pick after he could have come out in the first round last year, he has something to prove and this is not the case with him. I admired him staying at the school even though they've had no shot at any bowl games the last few years.

I am not an Eagles fan but my Girlfriend is so I follow them.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Fuck the Eagles and the Giants.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Yes, and fuck the Cowboys too.

snoman

Ready to race!
i live in South Florida, but born in NY so i'm a giants fan and also follow the dolphins. i cant believe the dolphins traded up to get Dion Jordan, he was such a no factor in college i dont see anything great coming from him in the pro's especially when they coulda got a good OT. as for the Giants, its hard to argue with the draft strategy with so much past success, and although we have some holes at LB i just didnt see a whole lot out there for LB, im not a Teo fan and that woulda been reaching a bit for ogletree. you have to take the best available player. Vikings and chargers had really good drafts.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion