GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NFL Draft Discussion?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Well the Skins are paying for it now, their draft was as uneventful as my social life.

illDub6

Ready to race!
But the jags are still going to be the same old jags, no solid QB , no solid WR, MJD is overrated and management is going no where with shad khan running the show

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The man does know how to stamp a bumper though.

BlueDubbinTDI

Go Kart Champion
But the jags are still going to be the same old jags, no solid QB , no solid WR, MJD is overrated and management is going no where with shad khan running the show

MJD got a season ending injury during game 6 last year and ran for 1600 yards the year before. We have nobody backing him up. And go look at Justin Blackman and Cecil Shorts, they're not half bad. Blaine Gabbert is a pussy shit with no protection so our offense just falls apart. Defense just plain sucked last year. We were ranked 8th the year before though. If we had consistency on either side of the ball wede be way better off, that's why khan is starting everything from ground zero this year. It's a franchise rebuild season. QB will come next year no matter how well Gabbert does I'm 99% certain.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
And go look at Justin Blackman
LoL, it's Blackmon but I like Blackman better.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE HE'S A BLACK MAN.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
http://profootballmock.com/category/nfl-qbs-on-facebook/

For those of you haven't seen ProFootballMock's "QBs On Facebook" series you're in for some serious LOLz if you go all the way back to beginning and work your way forwards. Theyre freaking hilarious but you need to know your football to understand the inside jokes. Great bathroom reading on a smartphone.

illDub6

Ready to race!
Damn the Jets , there franchise is a social media joke / sitcom / reality show , its a disgrace , no wonder why wfan 660 doesn't interview Jets players

danrazzaqi

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 CB GTi
lol. We have the best rivalries in the NFC east. They are all historic between every team.

NFC North has the best :p

Green bay and chicago have played the most games against each other and the vikings have had great games against both in the last 52 years. The lions on the other hand... not so much

danrazzaqi

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 CB GTi
Damn the Jets , there franchise is a social media joke / sitcom / reality show , its a disgrace , no wonder why wfan 660 doesn't interview Jets players

exactly. Geno is going in thinking everything great and dandy... haha by the end of training camp with all the media coverage and other bs i cant wait to see what he says then