GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NFL Draft Discussion?

danrazzaqi

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 CB GTi
As im waiting for my vikings to pick... figured i make this and hear what people from around the country think about their favorite teams pick(s)

for me the vikings need a linebacker, a defensive tackle and a receiver.

looking for them to jump the bears and draft manti teo at 18 or 19 and take sylvester williams or the best reciever available at no. 25. If sheldon richardon falls past the 15th pick. i think the vikes should move up to grab him

SKOL :thumbsup:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
ha! We started this at the same time!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Also, I tend to agree with what you said. I don't know much about the Vikings, but what I do know is what you said.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
haha what a coincidence

I PM'ed BowersLord to close the one I started.

Man, Miami.. that was a shock with who they took. I thought for sure an offensive lineman to protect the QB.

Wonder what the Raiders got in return. Not that it matters. I'm a 49ers fan #1, and Raiders #2. Distant #2. They suck! :laugh:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
This is being discussed in the postwhore thread. Reported for unnecessary thread startage.

danrazzaqi

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 CB GTi
he has a huge arm, can play the read option with his mobility and great size like you said.
i wasnt expecting him to go so high but what do i know lol

my vikes re almost up! praying he bears dont take teo. if we can grab teo at 25 and patterson at 23 ill be so fucking happy!

danrazzaqi

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 CB GTi
Flawless draft by my vikings!

Shariff Floyd a Beast at dt and will dominate with kevin williams and jared allen
Xavier Rhodes is a huge corner and will matchup well against megaton,jones and marshall twice a year
Patterson is the most explosive player outside of tavon austin

cant wait till the season starts!

SKOL

Finkikus

Ready to race!
I'm glad the Panthers drafted a DT that has potential. We haven't had a good one since Kris Jenkins. I hope we can find a couple tall athletic people to play CB. Our D is suddenly looking pretty good if Beason and T.D. stay healthy.