GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New IE Intake Manifold

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
What kind of big turbo do you have? lol

If your goal is to make more power, this isn't worth it unless you've already spent a shitload on all the other bits and pieces OR you plan to use the water meth ports AND think it's worth spending $900 for that privilege rather than taking a little time with your stock intake manifold and spending $20 on bungs and a tube of JB weld. You'll also have to tune for the new manifold as it changes volumetric efficiency. Otherwise the car may not run well and won't make max power.

If your goal is bling in the engine bay, sure, pre-order this manifold.

If you're rich, by all means order this manifold but also do yourself a favor and get a Porsche.

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
I'm going to get one as soon as my current issues are sorted.

Spinja

Passed Driver's Ed
So it looks like we have a few people here willing to take the leap and give this bad boy a try! I know it's pretty pricey but the gains look worth it for a K04 or big turbo set-up. I think I might pull the trigger on this one as well once the tax man sends me some cash.

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,032
Last edited:

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
Looks alone, WAY better than the stock intake manifold. Stupid plastic shit pisses me off a little. I'm not sure if the power increase off-set the price point. Probably money better spent on other things, but I'm sure if you had the money and wanted to spend it, it would give you some more performance and look good doing it.

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
in my opinion the IE manifold will be an added value for people runs big turbos above the K04. ~$900 is too much money, so the engine need to be completely modified in order to feel the power & money :)
Using a high flow manifold with the 4 port WM will be useful with big turbos too.

I planed to get one and I will order it by this week!

DC Dubber

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
in my opinion the IE manifold will be an added value for people runs big turbos above the K04. ~$900 is too much money, so the engine need to be completely modified in order to feel the power & money :)
Using a high flow manifold with the 4 port WM will be useful with big turbos too.

I planed to get one and I will order it by this week!

I totally agree with this^ Aesthetically, this thing looks really good but from a price/performance ratio I don't think it makes very much since at the K04 level. 900 + install cost + the cost of a proper/proven tune = A lot of coin.