My youtube channel

apollosfury

designeddwk
9/10 would read again. thanks everyone! lol

Jeff Spicoli

Female Organ Player
Car(s)
MKV .:R32
Probably the best idea would be to remove the video showing your plate; just saying. It's not like there aren't records that government has that could figure out who you are even if you're not using that tag anymore. The color and make and model of the car are obvious.

As far as speed runs and burnouts, well, a lot of kids on vortex and car forums love seeing and doing that shit. unless you're over 30 or under 30 and really mature are you frowning upon that stuff.

i personally don't go to shows and street race or do anything to garner the attention of cops. not my thing. if i was 18 or 20 maybe i would.

i'm not gonna personally insult this dood, i don't know him. i'm just trying to pass on friendly advice--- i'm sure the cops would use your own videos against you in court should you get reported.

Jeff Spicoli

Female Organ Player
Car(s)
MKV .:R32
and he is a war hero.

don't know about all that, but it takes a pretty decent size pair of balls to step into Iraq or Afghanistan for a 6 month or 8 month deployment. i do know that much.

freshslate

Constant
don't know about all that, but it takes a pretty decent size pair of balls to step into Iraq or Afghanistan for a 6 month or 8 month deployment. i do know that much.

that is true. i guess you missed his first thread he made a while back. afterwards, he left the forum as we thought forever shunned off this site. we were wrong.

cliff notes on the past thread. he posted the high speed video, began to gloat. became butthurt when members of the car community called him out for being an asshat for driving at such high speeds on a public road.

begins justifying it as a means to cope with being in the 'stink' or 'suck' and that basically he had free reign to do whatever the fuck he wanted because he served. he also posted videos of him shooting live rounds up in the air in a community where residences resided. another excuse about him being in the 'stink', 'suck'.

thats what that reference is to.

karl87

Ready to race!
I'm only going into this one time and it only relates to the top speed run. First off I did one 15 month and one 13 month deployment and was stoplossed for the last one. I never claimed to be a war hero. The backstory is When I was there the second time my wife at the time was pregnant just about to give birth before I left, I missed my son's birth. Towards to end of my deployment I found out that my wife has been sleeping around and I found nude pictures on her email that she was sending to my old friends of herself. That was on my mind when I was driving along with knowing I have to divorce her now, I had not seen another car in about 70 miles and said to myself I am going to do something to make me feel better about myself so I did the top speed run, then I thought I could make a video and people will see that I accomplished something in a VW that most just dream about so I did. Either way, I have no regrets about it, I would not do that again at least not up to those speeds, a lot of the old timers around here have congratulated me on that. Sorry for the pity party haha but I just wanted to share the context a bit.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
I'm only going into this one time and it only relates to the top speed run. First off I did one 15 month and one 13 month deployment and was stoplossed for the last one. I never claimed to be a war hero. The backstory is When I was there the second time my wife at the time was pregnant just about to give birth before I left, I missed my son's birth. Towards to end of my deployment I found out that my wife has been sleeping around and I found nude pictures on her email that she was sending to my old friends of herself. That was on my mind when I was driving along with knowing I have to divorce her now, I had not seen another car in about 70 miles and said to myself I am going to do something to make me feel better about myself so I did the top speed run, then I thought I could make a video and people will see that I accomplished something in a VW that most just dream about so I did. Either way, I have no regrets about it, I would not do that again at least not up to those speeds, a lot of the old timers around here have congratulated me on that. Sorry for the pity party haha but I just wanted to share the context a bit.
Sorry about your wife, but you're still an idiot.

karl87

Ready to race!
Sorry about your wife, but you're still an idiot.

I don't think so. If you guys where not so hive minded you would not either. This is honestly the only place where so many people have said that, yet this forum is the most immature by far. I have also never used the terms "the suck" or "the stink" I think that's more of a marine thing.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
So something bad happened in your life so you turned around and did a dangerous, irrational and immature behavior?

Sounds about on par for what we've seen so far.

karl87

Ready to race!
So something bad happened in your life so you turned around and did a dangerous, irrational and immature behavior?

Sounds about on par for what we've seen so far.

Are you kidding me? Dude if you think this is that dangerous and scary and evil you need to crawl out of your hole and life your life.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Are you kidding me? Dude if you think this is that dangerous and scary and evil you need to crawl out of your hole and life your life.

Doing a top speed run on the open road is dumb and dangerous. Where did you get such words as scary and evil? Don't think I suggested it was those.