GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My youtube channel

Falut

vtak yo
Plenty of MKV racing and otherwise video's on my channel. All of the MKV content is my car, good races VS STI's, RB26 silvia's, supra's etc. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KombatKarl88?feature=mhee

This is a joke right? I thought you were shunned off the forum long ago.

License plate: 1 50401
Full Name: Working on it, but getting close.

I'm pretty sure this is enough evidence to get you arrested
When you wreck your car and kill yourself, make sure not to take anyone else with you.

karl87

Ready to race!
When you get his name and location let me know and I call local police with the videos and plate number of his car.

I'm sure they will be all over that. Might as well call the FBI while your at it. Hell call North Korea. Ru Ro a video of car going fast on youtube, porice porice. Idiots. Especially considering the VS section videos I have seen.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I'm sure they will be all over that. Might as well call the FBI while your at it. Hell call North Korea. Ru Ro a video of car going fast on youtube, porice porice. Idiots.

You're an idiot. Plenty of people have been convicted based on the evidence they themselves placed on YouTube, including street racing. If I find out your name and address I will tip off your local police department.

Plus you're an idiot for driving on streets like that in the first place. Hopefully you die doing something stupid before you're given the opportunity to reproduce.

karl87

Ready to race!
You're an idiot. Plenty of people have been convicted based on the evidence they themselves placed on YouTube, including street racing. If I find out your name and address I will tip off your local police department.

Plus you're an idiot for driving on streets like that in the first place. Hopefully you die doing something stupid before you're given the opportunity to reproduce.

Oh your so nice, thanks. I am sure that you drive safe and sane at all times and never break laws. Oh quick question, in what state/country were my evil worthy of death "crimes" committed? Hint hint, at least 4000 miles from where I live now. Oh and that plate is way outdated :( sorry.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Oh your so nice, thanks. I am sure that you drive safe and sane at all times and never break laws. Oh quick question, in what state/country were my evil worthy of death "crimes" committed? Hint hint, at least 4000 miles from where I live now. Oh and that plate is way outdated :( sorry.

You're welcome. You seem to have the correct outlook on life. Most successful people act just like you! Keep it up! Fucktard.