GOLFMKV

My youtube channel

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Hey looking in your post history, I ran across your hard core racing stories, I am hoping that was on a closed course. If not i'm calling the police and telling on you! What hypocrites in here, and come on asking about converting your MKV to AWD, dream on. Maybe your daddy with the M3 who bought your GTI will pay a shop to do that for you, get ready to break those kneepads in... again.

Your so cool man, can I be like you too?

Always has to get the last word in... Like I said, insecure, defensive little bitch

Watch, he's going to reply to this with something along the lines of "YEAH, WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT?"

karl87

Ready to race!
Always has to get the last word in... Like I said, insecure, defensive little bitch

Watch, he's going to reply to this with something along the lines of "YEAH, WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT?"

I am actually going to reply with, I knew you would correct my "you're" because mental midgets always look for their superior to make a mistake so that they can use that as a self esteem booster to show that they are not in every way inferior, except that you were set up for it this time. I have no reason to be insecure, well I guess aside from the fact that I cant seem to get my beard trimmed just right. I would like to add that I hope you guys live long and inquisitive lives and stop running with a herd mentality. I don't honestly know what could be so bad in a persons life that they feel the need to wish death on someone for a video of a top speed run, but I hope you seek help with that, we all know too many people go without help these days with dire consequences. I will leave this thread now and go back to posting with my real user name. Have fun and stay safe.

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
What the hell happened here!? Hahah :lol: I can't stop laughing at how things have escalated since I first saw this post in the morning. I'm just gonna add...it's hard to take someone serious when spelling seems to be such a problem.

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
I learned allot too, people are quick to judge charecter. Do you judge the guys at 1320 video in the same way? How about German race wars? I have learned that there are a lot of self entitled holier than though people on this forum. It is unfortunate how quick to judge you guys are, as if you have never tasted danger or got a kick from it. If you feel my video's are in bad taste I am sorry but you can choose not to watch them. The truth of the matter is that this site has a polarizing affect on you guys as evidenced by the overwhelming positive feedback I get on my comments. It is abhorrently obvious that you seem to live off of poking fun of others. Oddly enough I am a successful professional adult, I feel no need to wish someone death because they passed someone safely at speeds that I suppose seem excessive to those who have not experienced them. I have a decent semi-professional racing background, and while I will not say in what series (because you guys like to make threats of tattle telling) I will say that I can control a vehicle better than 99% of the general population. The majority of my videos with the exception of the top speed run are actually city sanctioned events, the hill-climb, burnout contests and roll on races, they are all part of a summer Motorsport celebration that we held there. So I am sorry you guys are such wimps, I am sorry you bought cars to what? To look at them and be hellaflush and wear skinny jeans and make out with each-other on weekends, but I will agree with a comment on here, you guys make me ashamed of the car I drive because the majority of you are pansy asses. And I'm not half as dumb as you think, Karl is a pseudonym. I like the Vin Diesel by the way, ill be showing my friends.

Most of us do choose not to watch your videos ever since the first two you posted on here in the past few years.

Do not make a post about unjust prejudices in the same post you make your own in. Well, do what the hell you want, but don't expect people to take you seriously (I suspect that's what you wanted granted all the big words you used).

We're not wimps, and we all drive our cars spiritedly. Personally, I do not drive irresponsibly (speeds in excess of 80 mph on the street). If at all, this is conducted at night, in lit areas, and when no other traffic or people are around. I'm also in the middle of a GT2871r build. So no, I didn't buy my car just to have it look pretty. I know a GT28 isn't big, but it's the most practical, usable turbo for my application. Just covering my bases so you don't go calling me a wimp for not getting a bigger turbo.

Also, I actually just finished paying off my car last month, and most of the people I've encountered on this forum bought their own cars. So no, daddy didn't pay for our super sweet flush bro cars.

Your turn in on your illegal canyon run video wasn't a testament to your "semi-pro" racing experience.

Overwhelming positive comments on that useless pit of inbred, illiterate, racist, bigoted crap that is the youtube population? Good for you. That's a real credible crowd to be a part of.

So us skinny jean wearing pansy f4gs will continue to make out with each other while you, the ultimate badass, keep living the dream.

Last edited:

socalhatch

Don't panic it's organic
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Most of us do choose not to watch your videos ever since the first two you posted on here in the past few years.

Do not make a post about unjust prejudices in the same post you make your own in. Well, do what the hell you want, but don't expect people to take you seriously (I suspect that's what you wanted granted all the big words you used).

We're not wimps, and we all drive our cars spiritedly. Personally, I do not drive irresponsibly (speeds in excess of 80 mph on the street). If at all, this is conducted at night, in lit areas, and when no other traffic or people are around. I'm also in the middle of a GT2871r build. So no, I didn't buy my car just to have it look pretty. I know a GT28 isn't big, but it's the most practical, usable turbo for my application. Just covering my bases so you don't go calling me a wimp for not getting a bigger turbo.

Also, I actually just finished paying off my car last month, and most of the people I've encountered on this forum bought their own cars. So no, daddy didn't pay for our super sweet flush bro cars.

If the canyon run was a closed, hosted event, I retract any statement I made about it, although some of your turn in wasn't a testament to your "semi-pro" racing experience.

Overwhelming positive comments on that useless pit of inbred, illiterate, racist, bigoted crap that is the youtube population? Good for you. That's a real credible crowd to be a part of.

So us skinny jean wearing pansy f4gs will continue to make out with each other while you, the ultimate badass, keep living the dream.

I'm pretty sure in that awesome canyon road video I hear some one say " watch for cops " so Im guessing illegal canyon run

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
I am actually going to reply with, I knew you would correct my "you're" because mental midgets always look for their superior to make a mistake so that they can use that as a self esteem booster to show that they are not in every way inferior, except that you were set up for it this time. I have no reason to be insecure, well I guess aside from the fact that I cant seem to get my beard trimmed just right. I would like to add that I hope you guys live long and inquisitive lives and stop running with a herd mentality. I don't honestly know what could be so bad in a persons life that they feel the need to wish death on someone for a video of a top speed run, but I hope you seek help with that, we all know too many people go without help these days with dire consequences. I will leave this thread now and go back to posting with my real user name. Have fun and stay safe.

LOL @ PSYCH PROFESSOR OVER HERE

that wuz a test. i dun really suck at anglish. you guyise have small ppl brains, and i am the alphabro.