GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV iPod Dock by Stylist

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
I have been looking for a iPod Dock for awhile now and i have not found anything that looks and works like OEM so i decided to make my own.:thumbsup:

It not fully done BUT its like 80% done as of now, i still need to make the shape a little more balanced and smooth.:thumbsup:

IMG_6197.JPG

IMG_6186.jpg

IMG_6205.JPG

IMG_6216.JPG

IMG_6211.JPG

IMG_6209.JPG

IMG_6218.JPG

I also decided to mod the Ash Tray halogen light, Orange Peep hole, and Orange Cigarette ring while i was in the area. I changed the Halogen light to BLUE led and the Orange Peep hole to CLEAR plexi glass as well as sprayed the Orange Cigarette ring to Black too. I for got to take a pic of the BLUE led lit while i was in there...............:rolleyes:

IMG_6225.JPG

IMG_6227.JPG

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
I've been working on putting a dock there for awhile, but you actually did it. Nice job man, it looks good!

Yeah me2!!!!!!!!

I have been wanting to do this mod on my R32 for AWHILE but it was like number 10 on the mod list....so i had to knock it out:fighting0030:

Looks clean, I dont like having to run an extension cord from my arm rest to my phone that ends up sitting in my cup holder. This may be my next project. How does your phone stay on the dock with bumps and turns?

where did you get your dock?

I also hated my iphone laying around in the glove box or armrest and even the seats of my car, this way it stays nice a tight on the console and upright so if i get a call i can just grab it and talk or grab and go.

It fells good and does not move at all when driving around town even on spirited driving!!!!!!

I also custom made this iPhone Dock by hand and use the 3 blanks that where there before.

I took those 3 blank fake buttons and moded them to a iPhone Dock with bond-do and primer. 123 and its done

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
I took this iPhone Dock and molded it to

692543879_b44ae48305.jpg

3 of these Blank Fake Buttons. That way the whole thing Clicks in and out like the OEM Blank Fake Buttons

62d5_1_sbl_1663_1.JPG

:thumbsup:

It definatly was a PITA to do but it was way worth it in the end:happyanim:

yung_wallace B5

RACE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!
Car(s)
06 MKV GTI
You should make more and sell them, I would so buy one

Srys_finest_gti

Ready to race!

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti
i'm down for sure. ship it together with the dude from above and i'll pay for shipping ;)

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
I dont mind selling them BUT what would be a good price to start at??????

The Iphone docks and buttons plus putting it together.

I guess i could use the Buyers Blanks and Iphone Docks and do the mods myself or I can buy all the parts and do the mod too all by myself.

Either way i will make them if i can get at least 10 people up for them.

Good thing..... i used a 12-5volt converter for the new iPhones, that way when u plug ur iPhone in to it the Dock WILL charge ur phone while u listen to music or just driving around.

Bad thing....Is that it cost me $30+ just for the cable, BUT i do NOT have to use this cable i can use what ever u want BUT i strongly suggest that u use this cable cuz it universal plus it will charge ur iPhone or iPod