GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mini photo shoot last night.

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
wheels and ride height are perfect for my liking. looks good dude!

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
How is it too much? So Elegant is the name of the car gorup i'm in. J Rolled is off. Europlate looks good. WATRUDOIN= What are you doing hating my car(what it means) and the va plate cuz i've had a problem with cops done here.

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
Why is it that every time someone gets an opinion about their car shared that they don't like the first response is always "well bags and RSs are stupid!"?

That's cool if you like the europlate, it is your car after all, but that doesn't change the fact TWO plates on the front is busy along with other things. Sharing pictures of your car on a public forum allows people to share their opinions whether or not you like them. If you want only opinions you want to hear I suggest emailing yourself the pictures and telling yourself how much you like it.

bat23

Rolling high n slow
If ur 18 quit spending money on moding ur car and save money for something better. Then mod when you have a good job and can afford too.

Until then dont cry when people give their opinions.

Cbus mkv

Lowcally Famous
If ur 18 quit spending money on moding ur car and save money for something better. Then mod when you have a good job and can afford too.

Until then dont cry when people give their opinions.

what does being young have to do with anything, I'm 19 bagged on lm's. i work hard for my money and i can do whatever i want with it

bat23

Rolling high n slow
It aint about being young. Dont get all defensive and butthurt. All he keeps saying he cant afford to do much then crys when people dont like whats hes done.

And congrats on the LMs. Im sure everyone is proud.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
so what does sidney think of your car bro?

she finally un-friend-zone you ???