GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mini photo shoot last night.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
I'm too off the j rolled sticker this morning. And in VA, we have to have a front plate.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
Not tryin to be a dick, but i like it and i don't care about what yall think. It looks good to me. Sorry i don't have a lot of money. I'm only 18 and i'm doing what i can afford.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
Not tryin to be a dick, but i like it and i don't care about what yall think. It looks good to me. Sorry i don't have a lot of money. I'm only 18 and i'm doing what i can afford.

You showed the pictures so you obviously car what people think. They are right. The front is too busy.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
One of the stickers is gone. I have to a a plate in VA(already got tickets) and the Europlate looks good. And i've wanted to get some pics of my car on here for awhile and when i do, people troll. I'm 18 and doing what i can afford.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
I don't like slammed or bagged. I think the rest of your car looks great. It's just a busy front. Sometimes less is more. Imagine that front w/ a wolfsburg grille and golf gt fogs. It would be clean as can be. Also, color match the sidemarkers and it'll clean up even more.

Falut

vtak yo
You are giving a bed rep to the young people on this forum. It's fine to be proud of your car the way it is, but you don't have to be passive aggressive and accuse people of trolling when they state their opinions.