GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ME & MY MKV Build! (Fun, Tough & Cost)

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
Okay, here are few updates;

I started to work on the Quattro project...

Preparing for the AWD.

Open the second hole for the tank.

Covering the welding.

Close to finish.

Haldex installed and coded [emoji1360]

Then as all projects you should have a problem that complicate it [emoji116] [emoji57]

ABS error;

I checked similar project who had the same issue, but he changed the cluster from Scirocco and replaced by Golf R one.
Here is his comment[emoji116]
“However, the conversation gradually drew the attention to the fact that the ABS control device is so "crooked" that it listens the vehicle model / type code sent from the CAN bus to the instrument panel and does not encode the conflicting type code itself. That is, when the instrument panel claims a car to Scirocco, the ABS control device does not allow it to encode itself to Golf. And Scirocco can't be a four-wheel drive. On the instrument panel, that type is "hard-coded", but it cannot be changed by VCDS.”

I believe if the Scirocco instrument cluster changed from FWD to AWD then the ABS fault will disappear. I don’t know how yet but hopefully will figure it out, all support are more than welcome :)

Stay tuned, more is coming [emoji6]

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
Love that body style, sooo jealous. New wheels look great.

Thanks my friend, I love it too :)
Which one looks better, 18” VMR or the 19” Audi?
And what about the 19” Audi color, is it okay? Or better to paint it another color?

I found these pics[emoji116] on Internet for same wheels painted to different color.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Thanks my friend, I love it too :)
Which one looks better, 18” VMR or the 19” Audi?
And what about the 19” Audi color, is it okay? Or better to paint it another color?

I found these pics[emoji116] on Internet for same wheels painted to different color.

Each to his own on wheel color but like the look of the 19's and for me silver looks good because I like the stealthy look.

Nitrous1024

Ready to race!
Subscribed

I have a question regarding the OEM Oil Temp...

I am using a Med9 ECU with the below details;
- ECU Hardware Number: 1K0907115A
- ECU Software Number: 1K0907115R 0020

The Oil Temperature doesn’t appear in the instrument/cluster, if I flashed the Med9 ECU by 1K0907115Q 0020 SW then the Oil Temperature appears in instrument/cluster.
I tried using the PolarFIS to see if it will work on it or not and I found the Oil Temperature appears with -60 with 1K0907115R 0020; then I flashed the same Med9 ECU with 1K0907115Q 0020 SW and I found the Oil Temperature appears and work normally in the instrument/cluster and in the PolarFIS too!
That means the wiring of the Oil temperature sensor is installed correctly and there is no problem with it.

Also, I tried all the above with ECU Hardware Number: 8P0907115B and same issue and results existed with it too!

Note: The Oil Temperature sensor is the VW OEM one not an aftermarket one.
What did you use to flash the revision "Q" software?

I have the Kufatec unit, but I can't see my oil temperature either.