GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maryland people where are you?

staulkor

V-Dubber
Car(s)
VW GTI MkV Fahrenhei
Fitz in Annapolis is GREAT! I bought my Fahrenheit from Jeff Stumella (sp?). Ask for him. He is a young, tall white guy and he is very nice. Also, their financier is very cool. I recommend Fitz 100%

GtiGirl

All Show LITTLE Go
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
you got that right. I also had MAJOR issues with Fitz. when I had my MKIV. If I had my way that place would be burned to the gorund!

I've had someone good luck woth ourisman (where i got my MKV) and Dover VW (where i got my MKIV, i think that place is a hidden treasure)

good luck

vwturbo2ltr

Passed Driver's Ed
for those in the baltimore area hit Rick up at Heritage VW in owings mills, cool azz kat to deal with....... IMO:thumbsup:

streetsoldier185

Yellow Jacket LS1
Car(s)
04 GTO 6MT
when is there gonna be another meet???

A1Drewski

Go Kart Newbie
FITZ is good for buying (look for Tom Asher, he is great!) but sucks for service. I have not found a dealer that I was happy with for service. I had been going to ourisman, but after the quoted me 450 for the 20k service I decided to look elsewhere. A friend at work said that there is a guy with an MKV GTI on the vortex who works at darcars in college park, but I have not been there.

manydubs

Ready to race!
Check out the guys at Auto International ion West Street in ANP Nick and his father run the place. They work on anything German and the whole family and most of the techs are from Europe somewhere. 410.280.9919

I get service from Fitzgerald only bc it is near my work, but that is mostly warranty work.

I would recommend Auto International for any other service needed.

Bought mine at Antwerp, but too far for service.

Another great MD shop is Neubauers Auto Repair in Ellicott City. 410.465.4636. Their shop area is immaculate and they will let you bring parts and such and they will not contest installing them for you.

im from waldorf, and every wednesday @ the 228/210 Giant alot of dubbers, including myself attend...

What!!! why haven't i heard about this?? i work til about 10 anyways... what time do you usually meet and stay around til?

peoplekillrobots

Ready to race!
New GTI owner out of southwest Baltimore just checking in with the rest of my Murdaland VDub peoples. I bought my GTI over at Russel VW on Rt. 40 in Ellicott City/Catonsville. I thought the experience was pretty authentic because a tried and true German immigrant/life long car enthusiast and mechanic named Hans was my salesman. He was great and gave me a great deal, I am not sure how their service department is yet however, but Hans is real good with helping out so you don't get dicked around on mechanical. I'd recommend him.