GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mark Zuckerberg drives a GTI!

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Wealp, looks like i've got a new avatar. BMP 6MT FTW!!

EDIT: AVATAR UPDATR, Y U NO WORK

Keep in mind, he's rich because he is a geeky computer smart nerd behind all that money. Probably doesnt want a chick that puts on makeup for 2 hours, would rather play chess with them or do computer programming stuff.

This. Behaviors > looks.

She's not ugly. You're all a bunch of fuckin homos.

Agreed. In all my travels about this country I have found the following.

South East > Urban North East > New England > SoCal > Nor Cal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> midwest ;)

SO TRUTH.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Of course he drives the people's car and sticks to the one he loves... the guy is worth billions and still wears jeans to work everyday. Money didn't turn him into some shallow thrill seeking playboy like what would happen to most of you. Whatever else you can say about the guy, I respect that in him.

Edit: oh, and Max's "hot" gf is just a cover for his closet Thai-Tranny fetish:laugh:
Don't be jelly. Trannies need loving too

McQueen77

Banned
Agreed. In all my travels about this country I have found the following.

South East > Urban North East > New England > SoCal > Nor Cal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> midwest ;)

Wait what? You are trying to say that there are hotter chicks in the urban north east and new england than SoCal? Spend much time in southern CA have you? Wow.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Best way ive heard anyone put it. At the end of the day when your woman takes the makeup off, you gotta spend time with them. Thats where personality/compatibility push against the physical looks department. Granted sometimes people push alittle bit too far, but whatever makes them happy at the end of the day works for me . lol

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Wait what? You are trying to say that there are hotter chicks in the urban north east and new england than SoCal? Spend much time in southern CA have you? Wow.

Yeah... I'm not sure about that one either. Is the Urban North East NYC, Philly, etc?

I'd probably say:

Texas > South East > South West >SoCal > North East > every other urban area >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rural/poor peolpe

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Best way ive heard anyone put it. At the end of the day when your woman takes the makeup off, you gotta spend time with them. Thats where personality/compatibility push against the physical looks department. Granted sometimes people push alittle bit too far, but whatever makes them happy at the end of the day works for me . lol

Yeah, the only problem is if you hate ugly/fat people like I do it gets tough. Looks definitely aren't everything though and I'd probably give it to that girl regardless, she's really not bad.

Last edited:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah, the only problem is if you hate ugly/fat people like me it gets tough. Looks definitely aren't everything though and I'd probably give it to that girl regardless, she's really not bad.

This^ + we're only seeing the cover of the book...she could be some crazy asian ninja nyphmo behind closed doors

:paddle: the safe word is myspace

Bender1

Banned

Actually quite a lot for work. The average woman in SoCal is significantly less hot than the average girl in the Northeast. Put anyone in a climate where their hair will lighten and they can tan 365, it helps, but the underlying hotness is not changed.

FWIW I was considering texas as part of Southeast though I know it isn't really.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Well this just derailed. :laugh:

Point still stands I would bet most of you in this thread wouldn't think twice before putting it into Kate Uptons pooper if you were worth 20 bil.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
You could practically put in any girl's pooper if you were worth $20b, doe. :iono:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Well this just derailed. :laugh:

Point still stands I would bet most of you in this thread wouldn't think twice before putting it into Kate Uptons pooper if you were worth 20 bil.

i dont get the kate upton thing. shes nothing great, shes not that in shape or anything. actually quite fat in model standards. and dat face.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
i dont get the kate upton thing. shes nothing great, shes not that in shape or anything. actually quite fat in model standards. and dat face.

Did you see her tits? Or are you not into that :laugh:
"models" look like stick figures this chick looks like a woman...