GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mark Zuckerberg drives a GTI!

McQueen77

Banned
She is out of shape of a normal (ie average) human being... that's correct. In fact she is a genetic freak.

Tall, blonde, DD and relatively slender.

That doesn't happen period.

There will always be haters.

Yes there will, even though you are clearly into gangbangs with construction workers if an image of this woman doesn't stir something in your loins. She is ridiculous. Nothing hotter than a girl like this naturally. She looks like a bitch too. God I love her. I wonder what part of Pennsylvania she lives in.. Her and all the rest of the bodacious blond knockouts..

Last edited:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
ill just leave this here..so yeah back to zuckerberg

WAP

Go Kart Champion

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
We might as well just name this OT#14.. OT is OT. :lol:

Who said face? :laugh:

When you have 20 billion you can do her one night, then next day pick whoever you like and put it in their face if that's your thing.

That was my sole point.

I've heard it so many times before but I seriously doubt this. Some women might be this way, but the vast majority aren't. That's men putting their own goals and morals into women's shoes. They just don't think like we do.

my fingers still smell like pussy this morning.

Hope your dick does, too :laugh:

butchered by autocorrecr

McQueen77

Banned
Ridiculous, that chick. That's all I am saying is that you'd think if you were worth 2 Billion dollars that there would be a woman out there who was hot AND cool. Such a lame stereotype that hot girls are brainless and shallow and that dumpy chicks are going to be all deep and meaningful. Stupid. Ive met plenty of dumpy trolls who had the mental capacity of a box of nails and zero personality to match.

Dave10781

Go Kart Champion
Ridiculous, that chick. That's all I am saying is that you'd think if you were worth 2 Billion dollars that there would be a woman out there who was hot AND cool. Such a lame stereotype that hot girls are brainless and shallow and that dumpy chicks are going to be all deep and meaningful. Stupid. Ive met plenty of dumpy trolls who had the mental capacity of a box of nails and zero personality to match.

There's gotta be some out there. I've met a few that had a bunch of garbage about their personality that went completely unchecked because of their good looks.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
I also in the same boat as the people who think Kate is overrated. I also dig cute girls rather than sexy girls if that makes sense.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie