GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Malaysian Golf GTi MkV owner !!??

hgkelvin

WALD
Car(s)
Golf MkV::Beetle2.0L
yeah but i thought they slashed the prices into 210k if i'm not mistaken. the car is still in the new stage so i think i'll leave it stock for awhile, i have no idea what to change it but launch control did tempted me a lot!! hehe i assume you are going to modify that car a lot no? btw where are you staying?

Hometown:penang
Current Location:K.L
hehe...wht about u?
still planning wht to mod yet...hehe:biggrin:

gil26bert

Noob
Car(s)
Golf Gti MKV
Hey guys used to study in Kl. Somewher Subang. Now back to brunei. Just recently got MK5.Loving it..problem here is finding stuffs. Been reading alot in this forum. Just cant seem to get those parts i wanted.

Guys knw any place in KL that does MK5. I looking into intakes at the moment and the Exhaust system. Any Miltek in KL?

I done some mod to the ecu and tats abt it.

hgkelvin

WALD
Car(s)
Hey guys used to study in Kl. Somewher Subang. Now back to brunei. Just recently got MK5.Loving it..problem here is finding stuffs. Been reading alot in this forum. Just cant seem to get those parts i wanted.

Guys knw any place in KL that does MK5. I looking into intakes at the moment and the Exhaust system. Any Miltek in KL?

I done some mod to the ecu and tats abt it.

For information regarding any parts...PLEASE visit the other thread "Any Recommend Tuner/Shop @ Malaysia"..THANK YOU:smile:

gil26bert

Noob
Car(s)
Golf Gti MKV
Yea i did..Dint really show much. The tuner site that was given didn really have much. Only bodykits..I looking for performance, not styling.

For information regarding any parts...PLEASE visit the other thread "Any Recommend Tuner/Shop @ Malaysia"..THANK YOU:smile:

adliz

poisoned
hi guys.. me in kl.. done 15k km since february!! so, yeah.. forgive me if i dun share your excitement of owning the car.. hehe.. :D

i have to say, the car is a great all-rounder.. nothing much to complaint except some squeeks here and there.. guess the batch assembled in SA isnt as good as the german made ones.. :(

adliz

poisoned
Yea i did..Dint really show much. The tuner site that was given didn really have much. Only bodykits..I looking for performance, not styling.

hi, u can get everything here.. i can get miltek, abt, reiger, carbonio, revo, apr, etc.. just drop me a line if u need more info..

p/s: i dun sell them.. just passing u the contact details.. :D

gil26bert

Noob
Car(s)
Golf Gti MKV
:bow: :bow: thanks. Wher abt can i get those stuff? Anywebsite? i check out what they have b4 i buy a ticket to fly over. :smoking:

hi, u can get everything here.. i can get miltek, abt, reiger, carbonio, revo, apr, etc.. just drop me a line if u need more info..

p/s: i dun sell them.. just passing u the contact details.. :D

mkv_gti

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey Penang Kia and KL Frenz....

Seriously very happy to see Malaysian hanging around in forum.

For those who stay in Melbourne, if you guys want to gather up for Teh Tarik or Car cruise just PM me. So that we can hang around during weekend.

FYI to those who like to chip their car in Melbourne, can Pm me as well.

coz I just GIACed my car with Milltek TBE and EBC filter... I am so shock and surprise with the power gain. I have to run Semi Slick now in order to tame my little beast down as the stock tyre CSC II just can't handle the power from 1st gear to 3rd gear :)

Last but no least, MALAYSIA BOLEH and I might be back early next year to do some shopping for my gti...

Pls keep me inform any new mod shop coming up for GTi ....

Take care :)

Ron

Last edited:

hgkelvin

WALD
Car(s)
Hey Penang Kia and KL Frenz....

Seriously very happy to see Malaysian hanging around in forum.

For those who stay in Melbourne, if you guys want to gather up for Teh Tarik or Car cruise just PM me. So that we can hang around during weekend.

FYI to those who like to chip their car in Melbourne, can Pm me as well.

coz I just GIACed my car with Milltek TBE and EBC filter... I am so shock and surprise with the power gain. I have to run Semi Slick now in order to tame my little beast down as the stock tyre CSC II just can handle the power from 1st gear to 3rd gear :)

Last but no least, MALAYSIA BOLEH and I might be back early next year to do some shopping for my gti...

Pls keep me inform any new mod shop coming up for GTi ....

Take care :)

Ron

:clap: :clap:

adliz

poisoned
:bow: :bow: thanks. Wher abt can i get those stuff? Anywebsite? i check out what they have b4 i buy a ticket to fly over. :smoking:

ill gather handphones details for each and everyone of them..

dun really bother to keep website addresses.. ehehe

1. ABT, APR, Carbonio = autominent / 7th Gear = azman/karl/richard

2. Miltek, Revo = err.. dun have shop.. = Andy/Foo

3. Reiger, Caractere = Imola Motorsports = Izmael

4. BMC, KW, H&R, Eibach = Motorsports Division = shedden/marco

gil26bert

Noob
Car(s)
Golf Gti MKV
:thumbup: HEHE..thanks. Im interested in number 1 and 2 only. 3 i emailed them and they have mtm exhaust for 8k. Cant rmbr if CAT back or TBE.. I WAN miltek TBE..

ill gather handphones details for each and everyone of them..

dun really bother to keep website addresses.. ehehe

1. ABT, APR, Carbonio = autominent / 7th Gear = azman/karl/richard

2. Miltek, Revo = err.. dun have shop.. = Andy/Foo

3. Reiger, Caractere = Imola Motorsports = Izmael

4. BMC, KW, H&R, Eibach = Motorsports Division = shedden/marco

gil26bert

Noob
Car(s)
Golf Gti MKV
:iono: Guess everyones been bz.

I ask my friend over in Kl to help me check. He went to 7th gear at Sunway and these are the few things he manage to ask for me.

1. Carbonio - RM1600

2. Miltek - RM7800 aint sure if its TBE.

3. Bigger turbo?? - RM33k <----:eyebulge:

Im most probably getting my stuff from SG. Waiting for a quote from them. Oh ya by the way im just getting a Miltek CAT back.

Hope this will help keep this forum alive.:burnrubber: