GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LI MKV BBQ May 8th

GTIxpinay

dirty pirate hooker
just to get back on topic. girl in this thread (still dont know your name), HOLLA, HOLLA, HOLLA, HOLLA, HOLLA, HOLLA, HOLLA, HOLLA, HOLLA, HOLLA, HOLLA,.

i believe there are two girls in this thread

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
I thought A3 = JSW with no headroom.
And the Crown Vicky topped your burnout at the end of the day, AND drifted around the turn. It was hilarious.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
what happened with the crown vic? lol and I saw the burnout...which was more of a peel out...and knew it wouldnt end well haha

Blackmagic66

Have Heart
Car(s)
GTI
2 girls, 800,000 guys <3 we appreciate the :wub:
i was in so much traffic, i got to bbq at about 5, annnnd saw like 10 people, got blasted in my eyes with sand dune wind, ate some choco ice cream, and drove almost 3 hours back to nj.....
long island is just toooo far a trip, the pics from the day looked great though

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
negative. gti is based on the a3 platform which was developed for and before the mk5 gti came out.

Noticed that in the firewall. But damn the roofline in the A3 looks low.

TechnikSLR

Ready to race!
Noticed that in the firewall. But damn the roofline in the A3 looks low.

in the firewall? and, its not that bad at all, it is on the small side, but i have had 3 people in the back seat, one of the three times i have used the rear seats and no one complained. also, it looks low because of the black roof (or atleast i tell myself that)

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
in the firewall? and, its not that bad at all, it is on the small side, but i have had 3 people in the back seat, one of the three times i have used the rear seats and no one complained. also, it looks low because of the black roof (or atleast i tell myself that)

Seen lotsa pics of A3s with the hood popped for reference when the noise pipe delete is done. Trust me, almost identical.
And I can see what you mean with the black roof.

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
Add as many girls as you want.. it doesn't matter. they ALL HAD BOYFRIENDS.