GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Kumho tyres sale

moomoonel

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
My Bimmer needs a new set of tyres and they just replied me...

235/35/19 KU19 - $172 each

265/30/19 KU19 - $215 each

Postage will be $25 per pair

Total $824 :biggrin:

FYI whole set of Bridgestone RE001 for the size above is $1600 fitted :cry:

isaw

Banned
Gah I'm tempted to buy another set of KU36's just to check in the shed (if I had one) to save as track tires if/when I need them....

nayfen

TDI NINJA
i havent used my ku36's yet. but with the price going up a fraction i have gained 3.81%. this is alot better than some of my shares of late!!!

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
snapsies :biggrin:

mine are made in the 48th week of 08, if thats what 4808 means?

whats the shelf life on these things?

bj240z

Wish I had some 17" rims to put some track tyres onto...pitty...If I had the rims, i'd get them, otherwise it's a bit of an impluse....

Anyone in Bris/GC wanting to get rid of some 17" rims for a mKV??? Don't care what style!

nayfen

TDI NINJA
yeah you give me your pirelli rims and you can have my 17's. what do you think? i will even give a good deal on a set of kumho ku36's

Onthehunt

Car(s)
A car
About to place an order with these guys(option1 garage) and transfer money across but wanted to check with everyone on here that they are the real deal? I am not in qld so it is a blind purchase and was hoping to get a bit of feedback from people that have dealt with them.

moomoonel

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Yes many people here including myself already recieved our tyres last month

mrx

Connoisseur
Car(s)
2007 CW Golf GTI 5dr
Signed sealed and delivered right here in WA - nothing to worry about. BTW are you interested in our coilover group buy?

Onthehunt

Car(s)
A car
that's good to hear, thanks for that guys. I will go ahead and make payment tomorrow.

mrx, i actually drive a 32 gtr skyline. I know Mark(zz2) quite well, he is a good mate of mine and I know he knows you quite well. I signed up here a fair while ago to sell some coilovers for my cousin who used to have a mkv gti to help him out. I was just floating around skylines australia and someone mentioned that there was a thread about option1 on here so I stopped by to try and get some feedback and ended up in this thread. Thanks a lot for the offer though, maybe you should push that group buy on Mark haha.

thanks again

Last edited:

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
woooohooooooooo just ordered my ones heheheh yay

cheap as chips bro

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Gah I'm tempted to buy another set of KU36's just to check in the shed (if I had one) to save as track tires if/when I need them....

You should buy lots of two, as you'll burn the front ones out in no time :biggrin:

Pretty cheap..