Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 VW GTI DSG

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
Pictures will be coming this weekend.

I just spent all week tearing the top end of my motor apart and putting it back together. I made a thread about it. I really didn't think I would get it done in time, but I got it back together today with a new HPFP and it's running like new again.

Again, pics this weekend guaranteed!

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Pictures will be coming this weekend.

I just spent all week tearing the top end of my motor apart and putting it back together. I made a thread about it. I really didn't think I would get it done in time, but I got it back together today with a new HPFP and it's running like new again.

Again, pics this weekend guaranteed!

Nice :biggrin:

Zoidbort

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 MKV GTI Revo 2
So...it's the weekend here and uh...yeah :D

freshslate

Constant
^ holy shit darcness, those are absolutely stunning!!!! fantastic job on everything! did you end up plastidipping the tires? or was there another way to get the sidewalls white?

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
I ended up taking second in the MKV class, lost to a Fahrenheit with R seats, OEM LED tails, some minor engine bay dress up, bags, and a set of ridiculously sweet Rotiform splits. That car ended up taking best in show VW so I can't really complain too much. Just makes me want to step up my game for next year.

New air ride setup in the hatch will ensue, as well as some engine bay dress up. I love the wheels and the way the rest of the car sits so it will all stay the same.

freshslate

Constant
awesome dude! i love plastidip, even though some people hate the stuff.

also, how'd you get your 'lips' polished? seeing the finished results, makes me want to do this as well with a set of steelies!

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Pretty cool. Love the color. Pretty cool your lic plate matches too