GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Know your roots...

Zoidbort

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 MKV GTI Revo 2
Nice...look Sonic Blue, good choice.
One of my fave colours...painted my laundry room that colour plus I love refinishing guitars in Daphne or Sonic blue.

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
Ok so I have my extended bolts and my spacers SHOULD be here tomorrow. 3 of the 4 wheels are completely done. Last one just needs to be buffed and white walled. Bags are coming back from UV Air as well. Once I get the bags back I will do a proper was and then snap some good pics, promise. :thumbsup:

Zoidbort

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 MKV GTI Revo 2
Wheeeeeeen???? :cry:

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
Everything is on the car and driving again. Just need to put on the last center cap and put a second coat on one of the white walls (ran out of paint). I will get some pics once that's done. I just don't really want to take any pics because I have a show on June 8th and I know I will get some really quality ones then. Maybe just a quick one for you guys. Give me a couple days max and I will do it up.

PoRsCh3fReAk

PoRsCh3fReAk
Car(s)
Slutty camry
Everything is on the car and driving again. Just need to put on the last center cap and put a second coat on one of the white walls (ran out of paint). I will get some pics once that's done. I just don't really want to take any pics because I have a show on June 8th and I know I will get some really quality ones then. Maybe just a quick one for you guys. Give me a couple days max and I will do it up.

Extremely sad :( wanna see the wheels now.....

Chilternburt

Passed Driver's Ed
Going to look sick, Steelies are making a comeback