GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

just got TWO tickets

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
I think front plates are mostly used for laser speed traps on the highway. Cops aims their laser guns at your front plates because it reflects better than any other part of the car.

not true, i got busted with laser even without having my front plate.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
I don't have a front plate even though it is state law. If I get pulled over and ticketed, I sure as hell won't be on here whining about it like the cop did something wrong. He was doing his job. If you tint your windows too dark or run without your front plate, you lose all right to bitch about it when you get busted.

shhh its the same guy that was talking about how fast his car will be when he starts spiking at 28lbs.:laugh: :laugh:

candymkv

Ready to race!
damn that cop for you not installing the state mandated front plate and not following the tinting laws that are in place for your state!!! D A M N T H E M T O H E L L

:bellyroll: :laughabove: :bellyroll: :clap:

but no seriously that does suck man i hate it when cops to dumb stuff like that

Turbo GTI

Autocross Newbie
youre ignorant.

the tint cant be too dark because it impares the vision of the driver from seeing certain objects around him. and is a hazzard to other, thats why theres laws for public safety.

the front plate is to identify your car if you are speeding up to a cop and he is able to track your vehicle if need be, also for tollway speeders.

its the fucking law, you either follow it or not, your choice, but dont bitch and moan when you get caught, because you kind of had it coming.

ive gotten a sitation for both tint sticker and front plate, but hey i knew i had it coming.

alf

So what do you have to say about states with no tint limit.. or the states where you don't need a front plate??
I understand that there are people that take tinting to the extreme and even tint the front windshield which is crazy but I don't think it's all that serious. If you want to say it's an obstruction to myself and others driving then how come Undercover cop cars & Unmarked Cop cars on highways can have 5% tints.. I'm sure its an obstruction to them also is it not?? It's just another way for the state to make money... and with the front plates their are states that don't require them so whats the big deal.. if one state can make it without having them then all should the whole thing is crazy.. you pay to have that damn front plate...
Rules are rules and you have to know them in your state and take that risk but that cop was being an ass... I have 20% and yes that is illegal in NY but I had this jerkoff cop in NJ pull me over for my tints.. cops are just like that..

Turbo GTI

Autocross Newbie
police are above the law.

I would like to think this untrue but they are corrupt so what can I say. The police are the only people that can shoot an innocent man 40times and shoot another innocent man 50 times and get away with it without even an utterance of an apology..
I don't think much of cops.. I'm glad my uncle stopped being one.. don't get me wrong their are some good ones but you still have to shake your head at what goes on..

Remember that at one time there was a law restricting peoples from voting...
***LAW doesn't = right..

Anterrabae

Banned
laws that restricted people from voting was in a different time when there were different views, you can't bring that into a thread where someone didn't do something they were supposed to or didn't follow the rules in place. Just because you don't think a "law=right" doesn't exempt you from following it. Ever try the old "I don't believe in a speed limit" excuse the last time you were pulled? Do you think it matters? I bet you STILL got the ticket. No matter what you think about a certain law, you are still punishable [on the nature of the crime/offense you commited] by LAW, if you like it or not.

And the whole "police can shoot a man 40-50 times and get away with it" bullshit you laid down. Do you stop listening (because I know you're not reading it in a paper) after they tell the story and show the protestors? Do you not hear the repramands and the suspensions that are handed out with EVERY police shooting, regardless of the circumstance of the event? You don't know what went on at the scene, neither do the news people or the people of the same color that were ranting on thinking its a hate crime. No. That person fucked up and the police felt they were in danger(maybe not 40-50 rounds dangerous, but still dangerous nevertheless) and the only people that know are the police and any witnessess, but I have yet to see anyone other than a police chief make any interview.

So sorry I didn't run in this thread and offer up my first born, right arm and both testicals as appology to someone not following the LAW. He thought he could get away with it, but he got caught. Big whoop. Pay the fine and fix the problem and get on with your life. Also, you make a REAL compelling arguement starting out with calling me a name, what are you, in fucking high school? This is just like the thread that me and Alf blew up not too long ago in the Free For All section where some kid fucking fleed from the cops. The answer is the same here: CLEAN OUT YOUR VAGINA, if you do something stupid and feel the need to post on the intraweb about it, then don't think that your Need for Speed marvels are going to be carried around on the shoulders of people that shout your name for your bravery.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
I would like to think this untrue but they are corrupt so what can I say. The police are the only people that can shoot an innocent man 40times and shoot another innocent man 50 times and get away with it without even an utterance of an apology..
I don't think much of cops.. I'm glad my uncle stopped being one.. don't get me wrong their are some good ones but you still have to shake your head at what goes on..

***LAW doesn't = right..

or shoot a man that they though was going for a grenade, but ended up being a grapefruit. lol - dane cook

Turbo GTI

Autocross Newbie
laws that restricted people from voting was in a different time when there were different views, you can't bring that into a thread where someone didn't do something they were supposed to or didn't follow the rules in place. Just because you don't think a "law=right" doesn't exempt you from following it. Ever try the old "I don't believe in a speed limit" excuse the last time you were pulled? Do you think it matters? I bet you STILL got the ticket. No matter what you think about a certain law, you are still punishable [on the nature of the crime/offense you commited] by LAW, if you like it or not.

And the whole "police can shoot a man 40-50 times and get away with it" bullshit you laid down. Do you stop listening (because I know you're not reading it in a paper) after they tell the story and show the protestors? Do you not hear the repramands and the suspensions that are handed out with EVERY police shooting, regardless of the circumstance of the event? You don't know what went on at the scene, neither do the news people or the people of the same color that were ranting on thinking its a hate crime. No. That person fucked up and the police felt they were in danger(maybe not 40-50 rounds dangerous, but still dangerous nevertheless) and the only people that know are the police and any witnessess, but I have yet to see anyone other than a police chief make any interview.

So sorry I didn't run in this thread and offer up my first born, right arm and both testicals as appology to someone not following the LAW. He thought he could get away with it, but he got caught. Big whoop. Pay the fine and fix the problem and get on with your life. Also, you make a REAL compelling arguement starting out with calling me a name, what are you, in fucking high school? This is just like the thread that me and Alf blew up not too long ago in the Free For All section where some kid fucking fleed from the cops. The answer is the same here: CLEAN OUT YOUR VAGINA, if you do something stupid and feel the need to post on the intraweb about it, then don't think that your Need for Speed marvels are going to be carried around on the shoulders of people that shout your name for your bravery.

It's people like you that keep bs laws on the books... Nothing gives someone the right to take anyones life even if your a cop.. you are telling me that the bs repramands and suspension and whatever else makes a difference.. obviously no if it keeps happening... and your right that just because I think a law is BS that I shouldn't follow it but I shouldn't lay down and take it like you would suppose we do.... Law is imperfect just like anything else.....

A cop is suppose to protect and serve.. those cops that shot at the guy and his friends 50 times had been drinking in a bar also so don't give me no Sh** about feeling in danger.. the cops should put themselves in a better position and mindstate to make a decision like that.. a decision that is Final..so you go ahead and re-read the story cuz I do.. I bet you don't read how they are trying to tarnish the survivors names huh.. no matter what they did up, or try to put on the guys in the future were not readily available the night they let their guns ring out.. It's people like you that make me wonder where this world is going..

Teknophreak

Rally Car Champion

***LAW doesn't = right..

You're out of line with this BS. The vast majority of cops are regular guys just making a living. They don't want to shoot anyone, and they aren't trying to screw people over. They do, however, have to deal with punk-ass bitches who think they are above the law on a daily basis. I'll bet you'd have an attitude as well if you had to deal with what they deal with.

And let's stop blaming the cops when someone gets their ass shot. Blame the criminal that put an innocent person in the position of having to decide whether or not they should pull the trigger.

Law=Law Not sure where you got the impression that laws have to be right in your eyes.

Turbo GTI

Autocross Newbie
You're out of line with this BS. The vast majority of cops are regular guys just making a living. They don't want to shoot anyone, and they aren't trying to screw people over. They do, however, have to deal with punk-ass bitches who think they are above the law on a daily basis. I'll bet you'd have an attitude as well if you had to deal with what they deal with.

And let's stop blaming the cops when someone gets their ass shot. Blame the criminal that put an innocent person in the position of having to decide whether or not they should pull the trigger.

Law=Law Not sure where you got the impression that laws have to be right in your eyes.

Did you even read my post where I said "Don't get me wrong you have good cops""????
I don't know about you but from where I"m from I have to deal with watching everything around me and being wary and I don't get to carry a gun to defend myself... I can be shot by the bad guys and the good guys so where does that leave me?? You need grow up and look at the world around you and stop accepting things for what they seem to be instead of for what they truly are.
Anyway this is not where I wanted any of this to go so I end it here..

Teknophreak

Rally Car Champion
Did you even read my post where I said "Don't get me wrong you have good cops""????
I don't know about you but from where I"m from I have to deal with watching everything around me and being wary and I don't get to carry a gun to defend myself... I can be shot by the bad guys and the good guys so where does that leave me?? You need grow up and look at the world around you and stop accepting things for what they seem to be instead of for what they truly are.
Anyway this is not where I wanted any of this to go so I end it here..

You're telling me to grow up - LOL! That is too funny. I was thinking the same thing about you. Later.