GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

just got called out by some dude

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
hes got a BMW 645i. Now if we go from a roll...from about 20-70ish what do you guys think? im stage one..

achia

Ready to race!
driver's race

cicatrizdare

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 JSW SEL
your so done its unbelievable

i love the gti but its not 70k$ V8 twin turbo (i think)

It's not a V8 twin turbo..it's just a regular V8. And those things are heavy as shit. Close to 4000lbs IIRC.

Average trap speed i've seen is around 101-102 with ET 13.8-14.0...so, I say close race?

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
i wish i could do the facepalm for you there. Just v8, no twin turbo.

so we raced both times from 25 to about 90 and i had him by a car both times. The second run he got a little jump on me(maybe a fender) and in third i reeled him back in and got ahead by half a car. All i did was take out my space tire and mats.

it was right by the water and it was stupid cold outside. my car pulled so hard i wub it.:wub:

btw it was my girlfriend's roomate's boyfriend's friend. swear to god. im excited, back to studying.

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
it was funny because then he tried to say that if he spent as much money as i spent on mods he would beat me. So i said ...O'RLY? ive spent less than a grand(intake and tune).

Bringing my total to about 24.5K ..yoU SPENT 50K!!!!:eyebulge:

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
then he goes into aerodynamics because hes a convertible and his roof isnt as smooth as a hardtop..and i said to him..Both of my windows were down..that created a lot more drag than your convertible..he finally just stopped talking.

which i dont know why i didnt close them..addrenaline?