GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jay's 13' Wolfsburg Track Car Build

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
After driving my taco equivalent, the golf feels like so much more interesting to me. But I do enjoy just rolling over everything and not really having to avoid anything vs when street driving the golf, which is a nightmare and kinda stressful
Oh yeah, I almost bit my steering wheel when I drove the gti after being used to truck brakes for the last 8 months. I do enjoy just plowing over curbs without a care in the world in the truck though

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
wrong answer. should be more like this
1654204994362.png

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Was just around my neighborhood a little to check for anything amiss but it was glorious. I didn't have my battery secured so I didn't give it the business. Tonight though oh wow
Don't let that other guy from the stupid questions thread find out you did that

clownish

just clowning around
Meanwhile I got error codes for low voltage, misfire in 2 and 4 and a whole other bunch today. Good thing I have assembled so many engine parts that I was going to do later this month.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
So you can tell I was a bit over excited to go for a drive. Secured my battery and figured I'd leave the belly pan off since I still have to button up the ducts. Fender liners were kinda just flopping around without it...woops. took her up to about 120 real quick after putting fresh gas in....($6.46) for 93 🤮 anyhow, I destroyed my fender liner because I was excited and couldn't be bothered to take 90 seconds to put it back on 😂

20220602_202447.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
So you can tell I was a bit over excited to go for a drive. Secured my battery and figured I'd leave the belly pan off since I still have to button up the ducts. Fender liners were kinda just flopping around without it...woops. took her up to about 120 real quick after putting fresh gas in....($6.46) for 93 🤮 anyhow, I destroyed my fender liner because I was excited and couldn't be bothered to take 90 seconds to put it back on 😂

View attachment 251229
ha! been there. pretty sure you saw my fucked up mk6 fenders more than once.