cant (capitate)
handle (hamate)

Bones of the carpus of the hand

Hope you all learned something

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
By the way guys...if there is someone on this forum that consistently gets on your nerves explore the Ignore list in your options on User CP page. put forum name of person in there and presto you will no longer see their posts. Only discovered this now...

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
Do you wanna be on my list? It spoils the forum experience but i think it better than personal attacks and airing dirty laundry. I returned to this forum with a fresh approach and watched it turn into anarchy around me. So I think it is beneficial.

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
it will ruin this thread. clean up last few pages as AP has said and keep it clean from now on...

plus i think everyone has said what they wanted to say. Too much editing going on with peoples posts. please everyone think, then take a breath, then think some more before you spill your brain cells on a world wide public forum.

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
anyway rocco lets talk about cars

hey rob how you been? I bought my coils from Kmart. Baygon mosquito coils they are fantastic!

haha. I'm running KW V3 coilovers. bought them from a forum member with only a 1000km on them. Pretty happy with them. get the occasional scrape but thats to be expected.

RobGtSport

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW R32
I'm pretty good thanks mate. Im overseas atm playing tournaments. So a bit sad I can't drive my .:R, but the GT does a reasonable job haha.
How have u been? Busy with work?
Nice numberplate u have now btw

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
I'm cool. good luck in Poland mate. make sure if you have time to go to Prague. beautiful place. oh yeah the number plate is ok.

RobGtSport

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW R32
Thanks mate. I got 4 tournaments in Poland then 4 in Germany then 2 either in Romania or Turkey then another 4 in Poland then i come home...
Been to Prague 2 years ago.. the old city is sooooo beautiful. i played at the main tennis centre in prague in-between the 2 bridges...
If u wanna see some vids of me training i can link u....

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
no worries rob. someday i'll watch you on centre court at the australian open