GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm back

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
wow we just ticked over 4000 views in like a few days...must all be people from other forums hahahahahaha

mikinoz

From a planet far away!
Car(s)
Sunbeam Imp Sport
Guys who are involved in the personal attacks in this thread particularly the last few pages need to edit or delete. I'm giving you guys as mature adults the opportunity to self moderate. I have reported everything to JJ-R32 and I'm waiting for his response on what to do.
Please stop this now! My last warning...

Pretty gutless to not simply lock the thread mate.

Seems that you probably are too close to the situation to be objectively moderating this to be quite honest.

mikinoz

From a planet far away!
Car(s)
Sunbeam Imp Sport
wow we just ticked over 4000 views in like a few days...must all be people from other forums hahahahahaha

No it is just 15 people refreshing their browsers incessantly on each web enabled device they own.

I think that the only winner in this thread will be the first person that can deliver a gearbox to their nemeses' front door and document it.

apmitchell74

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R36 Twin Turbo Golf
Pretty gutless to not simply lock the thread mate.

Seems that you probably are too close to the situation to be objectively moderating this to be quite honest.

There is nothing gutless about not locking the thread! We aren't in the habit of locking down threads just because a few people want to cause problems.
Thank you great wisdom!:thumbsup:

triode12

Go Kart Champion
I think what AP has done is pretty fair and a good move. This is better than locking the thread.

Last edited:

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
No it is just 15 people refreshing their browsers incessantly on each web enabled device they own.

I think that the only winner in this thread will be the first person that can deliver a gearbox to their nemeses' front door and document it.

I think you are a bit out of line saying AP our moderator is gutless mate. He feels that we should all sort out shit out rather than get spanked or have chunks of threads deleted or the thread locked. people need to learn from their mistakes not have the cleaners come in and do it for you. capish? by the way a gearbox is nothing. try a tonne of cow shit on your front doorstep :biggrin:

As you can see this thread has drawn quite a number of old members back onto the platform so just ride the express train buddy :thumbsup:

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
Welcome back Johno, great thread by the way lol

I may even start posting again, just like the good old days .

hey brutha from anotha mutha...long time no see. Welcome back my good old friend. Hows the tractor?

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member

To everyone reading this thread:
keep the discussions on-topic, respectful, and non-derogatory. If you choose to ignore these guidelines or troll the thread, your post WILL be removed and your account subject to termination.

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
I didn't get banned, and I'm still here.

Me +1
You........