GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I saw an R32 on lot

slickvic

I scare other drivers
because VW doesnt care about us.

Yeah sure envyew, but how far behind the rest of the world... the gti as well.. we've had the mk5 gti here since 2005.. AFAIK, USA has has them available for less than a year?? TDI variants are similarlly diffierent to what the resto f the world seems to get...
Amazes me that OZ (a comparatively tiny market) gets seemingly more attention from VW than USA does.

Maybe Australia has a larger population of automotive enthusiasts. I do see a fair number of VWs being driven in my area but most of them are Jettas. Volkswagen of America does not put much effort at all into marketing the performance aspect of their vehicles. The cult following of VW owners can only go so far. So why should VW cater to our market? :mad:
>> Mad face directed at VW <<

Last edited:

spelchek

oiler
Car(s)
A5 Golf
Maybe Australia has a larger population of automotive enthusiasts. I do see a fair number of VWs being driven in my area but most of them are Jettas. Volkswagen of America does not put much effort at all into marketing the performance aspect of their vehicles. The cult following of VW owners can only go so far. So why should VW cater to our market? :mad:

Im not sure if you're 'mad face' smiley was directed at me or VW...

But as for "Mabye Australia has a larger population of automotive enthusiasts" .. are you kidding? More than AMERICA??!!?? He he.. I dont think so.

Im not sure why they choose to stiff you guys.. (true, in some cases eg.tdi, its your gov't thats caused models/option to be not available) it makes no sense to me.