GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I saw an R32 on lot

TailsnessMkV

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi guys ive been lurking for a while once i read the automobile's car of the year magizine. I fell in love with the GTI and nowlong to get one, by god i will get one . Anyways I drive by this VW dealership everyday when taking my girl home and i aways try to spot a GTI but never see one, but today man was i surprised. I was driving by and I saw a R32 sitting right out front i was lik " oh shit" and my girl was like what? and i slowed down and i saw the little R32 symbol on the front and man was i surprised. It was cool and i thought you guys would like to know. I want to stop and take a picture but there were cars behind me :frown:

Anyways love the forums and the GTI hopefully i can post pics of my own GTI sometime this year.

Anterrabae

Banned
you must have fucking eagle eyes

TailsnessMkV

Passed Driver's Ed
I day drive past that damn lot almost every day! I was looking for GTI's and behold I get a R32 lol. They usually only have Jetta's out front so it was easy to notice the difference.

veedubbin

intentionally left blank
Car(s)
VW's
I'm going to need to see some pics...dealers can just now place orders, so production on us models hasn't started, or just started.

TailsnessMkV

Passed Driver's Ed
Concord, dorito brothers. Its the one next to the infiniti dealership.

Minimaul

Chronic Masturbator
Car(s)
e36 m3/4/5
Apparently a R32 was spotted in Fairbanks Alaska for 'cold weather testing'.

for those that don't know, fairbanks is one cold shit-hole. haha. in summer it gets up to 80/90 degrees F. and in winter it's below 0 all the time.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Often times dealers get cars to demo for a very small time before they come out to purchase. you see them mostly in the bigger cities.

icculus

Oval Champion
Car(s)
M
some guy in my building just bought a UG GTI from them. Fucker. At least I got the huffs and leather and tint and some other cosmetics. And some cat around the corner has a BMP GTI. And some other kid has a MKIV R32.

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
2008 r32?

nc-gti

Ready to race!
Fairbanks Alaska for those that don't know, in summer it gets up to 80/90 degrees F. and in winter it's below 0 all the time.

When I was stationed in Alaska, Fairbanks temps where definatly not below zero "all the time". On any one day, it could be -40 but go up to near freezing if the wind picked up. But definatly not below zero "all the time".

Can't imagine the weather there has changed that much in 35 years.