GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HPA intake mani

ballsdeep

Ready to race!
Is anyone running one on those FSI? I've seen a bunch of threads for the TSI but nothing really for our MKV's. My intake manifold is splitting at the seam so I did some research and I liked that I read especially since I also bought a water/meth kit.

Upon further reading I seen a tune is required to take full advantage of the hardware.. I can get a custom tune for 700 and HPA also has a tune for 700..
The hardware and software combined it's a bunch of money for 10-15 hp on the high side.

I am running a Unitronic K04 kit with other mods.. So if anyone has any info can you please help me out in your experience.

Thanks

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Not sure what you are trying to achieve. Is it a race car? I'm more than happy with my K04 car. The mk6 golf R forum might have more info about FSI manifolds.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Hope I didn't deter you but honestly have only seen a couple of these manifolds. One in a build thread that was HPA tuned, and 1 changing hands in the classifieds.

Strieg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY
You were saying a tune is required to take FULL advantage... But you could still install and it'd be better than than the broken one. And then if/when you save up more get the tune take full advantage?

k04 and stuff.