GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
I wasn't calling Sanderzz a bully. You never heard the phrase "bully for you"???

"bully for you": a sarcastic phrase belittling someone's statement or accomplishment

the more they know.

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
PITCH BLACK 07 GTI
Take a second for a minute guys and remember. We live in America, we are all very lucky. This is the never ending cycle. DEM.REP.DEM.REP.DEM.REP, nothing new guys.
We should really be thankful for what we have.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
looking at my Facebook, California is having a hard time understanding the world doesn't revolve around them...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Our votes actually counted, who knew?

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
looking at my Facebook, California is having a hard time understanding the world doesn't revolve around them...

We need to form west California and east California. That would give us better representation in the non-SF or LA areas lol

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I had this crazy dream last night where Donald was winning...

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
I honestly hope we can move forward now and get to being Americans again.

That's pretty much impossible at this point... Trump won, and he did so by marginalizing or flat-out insulting damn near half the population. Not to mention the White Supremacy movement now has a political Icon to rally behind and "normalize" their beliefs...

The US just pulled the political equivalent of tossing a steaming orange bag of human feces on the doorstep of the world and ringing the doorbell...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Can we agree that this election brought systemic corruption and deception into the spotlight?? That is a win for all of us.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
That's pretty much impossible at this point... Trump won, and he did so by marginalizing or flat-out insulting damn near half the population. Not to mention the White Supremacy movement now has a political Icon to rally behind and "normalize" their beliefs...

The US just pulled the political equivalent of tossing a steaming orange bag of human feces on the doorstep of the world and ringing the doorbell...

Bullshit quit being dramatic. You know who did the most good for White Supremacy Groups? BLM did the most for them, by alienating white people, for being "born racist". I live in Indiana, and I was called racist walking to class, just bc I was white. It's a good thing I'm intelligent enough to know people spewing hate like that are the minority of the black movement, or it would push me in the opposite direction.

Race relations have become much worse the last 8 years, and jack shit has changed for poor minorities especially black people. That's not Bush's fault. It's not Trump's Fault. It's Barack's fault. When Trump starts deporting legal immigrants or passing laws discriminating against minorities then this discussion can begin. Until then you are bitching about nothing.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
Can we agree that this election brought systemic corruption and deception into the spotlight?? That is a win for all of us.

We can agree that one party forced corruption from another party into the spotlight. I don't see any discussion of Trump's federal investigations or the republican party e-mails going on, so let's not pretend this is some kind of universal purge.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion

Or could it simply be that half the population wasn't blinded by the DNC's blatant corruption? Or the media's collusion with the DNC to shut down the only candidate that actually had a chance. The media tried so hard to paint the Donald as you see him and you are proof positive that they were somewhat successful in their efforts, however, the ugly truth that the DNC's and media's scandal laden "chosen one" was a horrible choice did not escape those that can think for themselves.

dead_catz

Ready to race!
We can agree that one party forced corruption from another party into the spotlight. I don't see any discussion of Trump's federal investigations or the republican party e-mails going on, so let's not pretend this is some kind of universal purge.

WRONG corruption was forced out by the great boys over at wikileaks whom have no party affiliation. However the MSM sure did try to cover it all up for the clintons. This being exposed is definitely a win for the American people, and hopefully shows we won't tolerate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.